• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham match thread

Great save.

We have looked fairly well organised and at our best when pressing high in numbers. Munoz, Wharton, Sarr, Mitchell doing that quite well.

Much much better. Munoz looks like the player of last season.
JPM, great goal and sublime through ball to Munoz.
Back 3 look rock steady and ML looks really good. I liked Mitchell showing some minerals when kulawhateverhis name is kicked out at him.
Wharton has made a huge difference especially with a proper CM next to him instead of Kamada. Still don’t think he should be playing but what do I know, just hope when he does have surgery he’s not out longer because he’s continued to play.

Please lord of football… let us keep it tight 2nd half.

Ollie's got his tactics spot on, more players committed going forward in the press, can't believe Lerma's gone off - we're f*cking cursed, Wharton's still quiet, Eze set up the goal but is squandering possession, Spurs will improve though, we might hold on but I think we need to have the conviction to get a second goal, Spurs play high and leave space in behind so hopefully we can use Sarr's pace on the break. Better from Munoz according to the audio.

I think we’re playing good, I’m very impressed by our press.
Spurs ain’t played good but that’s there problem lol.
What also we’ve realised is that nketiah and mateta can’t play together.
It ruins our balance unfortunately, Wharton injury is such a big problem for us, but without his guile our midfield is f****d , so we have to keep him on pitch at all times

Wow. This make me feel old.
Today's SUN has a 'Where Are They Now?' article on an ex-Palace player - Dwight Gayle!
Now someone like Jim Cannon or Dave Swindlehurst I could understand, but Gayley? Really?
Anyway, he is at Hibernian and still scoring goals.

Back