• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Brentford v Crystal Palace match thread

Also… I hate this thing keepers are now doing when they have no need to but fall to floor holding the ball like it’s a critical. Drives me insane
Oh for the days when you could kick the keeper over the line and if he was holding the ball, well it was a goal....

You've got to ask have we been found out? Have we got the right signings to replace Olise. We look very average today, although on another day we might have a least got a point.

we lost today because lack of pace at back, poor passing, too slow in final third, lack of a decent striker, not enough quality to push on in this league, our Keeper has poor distribution and a referee who was just plain poor and not good enough for this level!

Not our day today.

We were a little bit under par but some awful decisions and some bad luck gave Brentford a fairly underserved victory.

I do think it shows we need another one or two signings though.

I suspect the referee will be dropped for next week after that howler. He certainly would if it was against one of the big 6.
One up and it’s a different game.
Having said that we looked more laboured going forward and taking too many touches at times.
Kamada looks neat and tidy, but doesn’t look like he’s going to create much.
Still need another attacking option I suspect.

It was a bizarre team selection by Glasner as better players were left on the bench. Hughes plays neat passes that don't penetrate, is weak and gives fouls away. Henderson can't keep clean sheets.

we lost today because lack of pace at back, poor passing, too slow in final third, lack of a decent striker, not enough quality to push on in this league, our Keeper has poor distribution and a referee who was just plain poor and not good enough for this level!
We had our issues at the back, but it wasn’t that bad, two goals disallowed and plenty of chances second half.

Eze needs to pick out players in the box rather than shoot every time.
Glasner won't be happy.

Over all, we were not sharp, as one might have expected.
Now I'm thinking that bringing Wilf back or a getting similar player would ba a good idea. We now lack flair out wide.

Shocking where do I start…. The referee was dog shite
Eze just was soo greedy, I’m worried about where our goals will come from, without Olise
I’m as positive as anyone but the realistic facts is olise going has hit us real hard.
Guehi might have to go as with his money we can get more reinforcements and defensively last season we looked better without him in defence Clyne,Andersen,Richards
Best players today was Munoz and Wharton.
Gotta give Kamada time but I feel if we’re going to play this system, we need a left footed player to replace olise as a right foward player in that positions limits Munoz having space and to overload.
Rant over 😩

Back