• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Wilfried Zaha return

If the money / wages were right, I'd have him back, in the squad in a heartbeat. Offers more for us up top at least, than Edouard. However, he is a "nice to have" rather than a "must have" now, for me.

He made the bench today. But didn't feature.

If he doesn't transfer or go on loan it's disappointing. He likely doesn't have many years left.
He's six years younger than Jamie Vardy who's still going in the prem.
He just needs to pull the red & blue back on and the magic will return.

He's six years younger than Jamie Vardy who's still going in the prem.
He just needs to pull the red & blue back on and the magic will return.

Different type of player and attitude.

The second one is his main issue & I don't want him back because of it. (Some previous Palace managers have mentioned it)

He is lazy work rate wise walks around and then sits on the floor when someone is near him.

When you look at it he was gone to 3 other clubs and every one he has failed or they want rid of it's very telling.

Waste of talent.

Different type of player and attitude.

The second one is his main issue & I don't want him back because of it. (Some previous Palace managers have mentioned it)

He is lazy work rate wise walks around and then sits on the floor when someone is near him.

When you look at it he was gone to 3 other clubs and every one he has failed or they want rid of it's very telling.

Waste of talent.
I don't remember him being remotely lazy for us - bit of a whiner, but losing Olise is a massive hole and we're in a unique position to get someone of his level of quality into the squad - we're a stepping stone club - we've probably only got Wharton and Eze for one more season, Wilf can help get us through a phase where we transition and rebuild.

I don't remember him being remotely lazy for us - bit of a whiner, but losing Olise is a massive hole and we're in a unique position to get someone of his level of quality into the squad - we're a stepping stone club - we've probably only got Wharton and Eze for one more season, Wilf can help get us through a phase where we transition and rebuild.
Agreed 👍

I don’t have Instagram either and don’t particularly want it.

It was all about how great Wilf is.

To be honest, I think bringing Wilf back is looking like a better idea daily.
Something needs to raise the mood.

It was all about how great Wilf is.

To be honest, I think bringing Wilf back is looking like a better idea daily.
Something needs to raise the mood.
Personally it wouldn’t raise mine.

Bringing in promising young talent however…as we did with Olise, Eze & Wharton or Lacroix and/or Araujo.

Last edited:
Back