• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Things you seldom see nowadays.

Calamine lotion because looking like Adam Ant was a remedy for all bites and stings.
Witch Hazel. Dabbed on the face of a travel sick kid it would make everyone else on the coach Bakerloo from the smell.
TCP which some folk seemed to shower in.

I don't know if it's already been said but midgets. There always used to be a midget or two in the town centre every shopping trip. Now you can't see one without going on Google.

When are Bono and Chris Packham going to talk about this endangered species eh? I'd much rather see a midget in town than a snow leopard or a panda.

I don't know if it's already been said but midgets. There always used to be a midget or two in the town centre every shopping trip. Now you can't see one without going on Google.

When are Bono and Chris Packham going to talk about this endangered species eh? I'd much rather see a midget in town than a snow leopard or a panda.
I see three regularly. You could always move here.

midgets. There always used to be a midget or two in the town centre every shopping trip. Now you can't see one without going on Google.

Most Parliaments are full of intellectual Midgets. UK, Ireland, New Zealand, France,

--------------------------------------

and another thing you rarely see ? home-made kids carts. Soon to return after Sadiq et al have taxed our cars off the road.

Last edited:
Back