• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

The new government – good accomplishments and bad?

From what I understand of this Lord Ali, then you have little to fear if your Mrs decides to go on holiday with him. And to be fair, probably has rather a good idea about what frocks look nice

From what I understand of this Lord Ali, then you have little to fear if your Mrs decides to go on holiday with him. And to be fair, probably has rather a good idea about what frocks look nice
Perhaps not this one

Attachments

• IMG_0318.webp
    IMG_0318.webp
    261.1 KB · Views: 13
It wasn't him she went on holiday with. It was a friend. The happy Lord paid for it. The photo is on this thread.

It just gets better! The biggest question is why the f*** are the FA gifting tickets?

Because the FA and the PL don't want an independent regulator taking power away from them, I suspect your question was rhetorical.

On the subject of ' Freebies ', why was self professed life long Arsenal fan Free Gear Keir, at the Spurs game on Saturday ? ( in hospitality of course )

The last Govt had plenty of scandals but I am incredulous at the start Labour have made, they must be totally stupid or completely politically naive or probably both.

The front bench are a joke apart from Streeting who I think has some good ideas for the health system.

The last Govt had plenty of scandals but I am incredulous at the start Labour have made, they must be totally stupid or completely politically naive or probably both.

The front bench are a joke apart from Streeting who I think has some good ideas for the health system.
Yeah they have been out of power for a long time so hardly surprising they present badly.

Coupled with the fact that the Tories are a well-oiled, well resourced spin machine and the Tory press making it their sole mission to undermine Labour, Labour will always appear amateurish, clumsy and gaff prone next to the Tories.

Back