- Country
England
Maybe because they were asking pertinent questions?
Except they weren't, they just did what they are best at. Shouting loud and down at those with opposing views.
England
Maybe because they were asking pertinent questions?
England
It's the one area where I will give the left credit. They are more passionate and dedicated to their cause than many on the right.Except they weren't, they just did what they are best at. Shouting loud and down at those with opposing views.
Or are worried they will get arrested!It's the one area where I will give the left credit. They are more passionate and dedicated to their cause than many on the right.
How many people who dislike a party could be bothered to lie their way onto a show or even turn up to an anti protest?
Like most people I moan but I wont even join a party let alone campaign, protest, etc.
I think many on the right just can't be bothered.
LOL I take your point but for now I will stick with my answer.Or are worried they will get arrested!
USA
Likely to get photographed at a street-rally and shamed. With a lobby to get you fired from your job.I think many on the right just can't be bothered.
England
I believe quite the opposite.It's the one area where I will give the left credit. They are more passionate and dedicated to their cause than many on the right.
How many people who dislike a party could be bothered to lie their way onto a show or even turn up to an anti protest?
Like most people I moan but I wont even join a party let alone campaign, protest, etc.
I think many on the right just can't be bothered.
England
Not Commie. Cancel. Different.Likely to get photographed at a street-rally and shamed. With a lobby to get you fired from your job.
That's the scummy level our politics is now at.
I recall a builder-type who wore his work-jacket to a rally. The following morning his employer got targeted with a ton of phonecalls & emails trying to get him fired. Luckily the employer was a 'normal' and told all the Lefties to feckoff.
After that you can get lefties targeting the clients of said builder. Its all from the Commie playbook. Cancel everything that doesn't concord with their ideology.
![]()
'Mise Éire' fest WILL go ahead despite Drumshanbo move - Gript
Organisers find new venue: "The festival will be a day out to celebrate Irish culture and heritage, it's a family-friendly event, with music and talks."gript.ie
England