• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Starmer's big secret?

It’s no surprise this fake of a man supports Arsenal, coming from Surrey.
Sadiq is from Tooting and supports Liverpool.

Ken Livingston from West Norwood....and couldnt remember the name of Selhurst Park.

but then again, a lot of the Punjab supports ManUre, and some of Ireland even supports Palace.

Football loyalties are complex.

Starmer ? the next General Election will be the battle of Starmergrad.

Last edited:
Sadiq is from Tooting and supports Liverpool.

Ken Livingston from West Norwood....and couldnt remember the name of Selhurst Park.

but then again, a lot of the Punjab supports ManUre, and some of Ireland even supports Palace.

Football loyalties are complex.
Ok he likes it up the Arsenal. Nothing wrong with that per se.

Maybe it’s that he might’ve worked on a kibbutz, which is in conflict with him cosying up with mosque leaders and the Muslim vote, although I doubt it he did tbh. He worked on a Czechoslovakian work camp during the Cold War.

Maybe he was a member of a communist group in the past. Not much of a secret I suppose.

Maybe it’s that he might’ve worked on a kibbutz, which is in conflict with him cosying up with mosque leaders and the Muslim vote

Arsenal, innit ?

If Keir has a secret, i bet ya its connected with Northern Ireland. Corbyn was documented extending the Olive Branch to da 'RA. I wonder if Keir did similar in his Anti-Thatcher days ?

As we saw with Leo Varadkar, nobody really cares what a fella does with his underpants these days. However, a money scandal ? that is still radioactive.

He only supported Arsenal after they started winning titles again and supported Liverpool and/or Man Utd before Arsenal with shirt wearing photos to prove it? Maybe even Spurs if you go back to the early ‘80s when they had a fare bit of success.

Maybe it's just another example of the alt right media seeking to vilify a man for having the temerity to lead a party that is not the ConReform party to a huge victory?

Can this be any worse that the many Skeletons in their beloved idol Boris closet, which went as far as (allegedly) granting peerages to someone who may or may not be something we can't talk about due to a super injunction.

But maybe as a woke lefty civil servant who has worked with ministers I know what this open secret is and don't think it is nearly as exciting as it is being made out to be?.
Nah!
It's because he is a freeloading, lying hypocrite career politician, who couldn't care a crap about Britain or its people, who leads a cabinet of clueless lefty weirdos.

It's because he is a freeloading, lying hypocrite career politician, who couldn't care a crap about Britain or its people, who leads a cabinet of clueless lefty weirdos.

is the performance below that of an Egalitarian or of a Radical Feminist ? or is it just somebody who returned to the Chamber after a lunchtime session in the pub ?

Last edited:
Back