• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

QPR vs CPFC match thread

Coming from a country that is a smaller footballing nation, OG realises that competitions that are still based on the knockout system offer the best opportunities for the underdogs to excel and reach a semi-final or final, or even - with a bit of luck - win something.

Glazner is turning into Roy same old names should be rotating some players in a game like this.

This shows again why wasting a loan spot on goalkeeper was pointless if he is not even going to be used in games like this.

Glazner is turning into Roy same old names should be rotating some players in a game like this.

This shows again why wasting a loan spot on goalkeeper was pointless if he is not even going to be used in games like this.

I can only imagine with a statement like that you’ve just come out of the pub, because Roy to most of our frustration, always changed the team and played a weakened side for cup games. Glasner is doing the exact opposite and playing a strong side and taking the cup seriously

And by the way, same old names?? Nketiah and Lacroix only made their debuts on Saturday

I want some of what you’ve been drinking GM

This cup competition gets mocked but watching it, it feels like watching an old school game. Premier league is great but this feel like the games I used to watch. Proper Tuesday night under the lights.

Who would you play? Roy played the reserves in this cup and didn’t take it seriously, so to not be Roy what team would you put out?

I can only imagine with a statement like that you’ve just come out of the pub, because Roy to most of our frustration, always changed the team and played a weakened side for cup games. Glasner is doing the exact opposite and playing a strong side and taking the cup seriously

And by the way, same old names?? Nketiah and Lacroix only made their debuts on Saturday

I want some of what you’ve been drinking GM

When did I say Roy in the cup never. (Roy had no interest in cup run he was realistic didn't have squad plus knew the league is important)

Strong side so our players are burnt out yes that is very good isn't it 3 games in a week.

Kamada is not good enough and lets say he gets better he doesn't fit in, desperately needed another left back Mitchel is not up to the standard, pointless loaned goalkeeper, Give Mateta a break no need to keep starting him the same with Eze.

These people could come off the bench if needed.

It's all well going for this cup but we are not doing so great in the league which should be priority plus the whole point of a squad is to use them.

Turner, Clyne, Lacroix, Richards, Schlupp, Lerma, Doucoure, Sarr, Nketiah, Kamada (Umeh or Agbinone)

Last edited:
When did I say Roy in the cup never. (Roy had no interest in cup run he was realistic didn't have squad plus knew the league is important)

Strong side so our players are burnt out yes that is very good isn't it 3 games in a week.

Kamada is not good enough and lets say he gets better he doesn't fit in, desperately needed another left back Mitchel is not up to the standard, pointless loaned goalkeeper, Give Mateta a break no need to keep starting him the same with Eze.

These people could come off the bench if needed.

It's all well going for this cup but we are not doing so great in the league which should be priority plus the whole point of a squad is to use them.
That might be why he’s picked what he sees as his strongest 11.

I should be happy that we are winning but there’s some thing not right in our formation and the way we are playing. Eza gets the ball and the game practically stops. It’s almost like we are waiting for them to make a mistake rather than us creating a chance. Perhaps I’m being too fussy but again we look unbalanced. Oh well, we will win 3 or 4 nil and all will be good 🙂

Back