• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Moyes to replace Glasner?

Well if we lose the next 3/4 or only get a point or two, then it wouldn't surprise me. I think it's more likely to be Potter, or at least I hope thats the case.

A spammers fan at work mentioned this last week, it was doing the rounds at their last home game apparently

You would think it’s bollocks, but after the DeBoer debacle and putting Roy back in charge after we’d binned him off, nothing would surprise me

Moyes is a decent manager if staying up is our aim but to go down the route would be Groundhog Day. We need to stick with the current plan based on an exciting young team playing the way we did at the end of last season. Injuries and loss of form have ruined our start but talk of replacing the manager is nonsense.
Glasner is the right coach to develop the team over the next few seasons whatever happens. He will bring through players from the academy and it will come good in time. Even if we are unlucky enough to go down, which is frankly unlikely, I’d still stick with him. We’ve had enough short term fixes.

Moyes is a decent manager if staying up is our aim but to go down the route would be Groundhog Day. We need to stick with the current plan based on an exciting young team playing the way we did at the end of last season. Injuries and loss of form have ruined our start but talk of replacing the manager is nonsense.
Glasner is the right coach to develop the team over the next few seasons whatever happens. He will bring through players from the academy and it will come good in time. Even if we are unlucky enough to go down, which is frankly unlikely, I’d still stick with him. We’ve had enough short term fixes.
Is the right answer...

Back