• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Maxence Lacroix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we are going to sell Andersen and Guehi, and have Richards, Lacroix and Riad, with Lerma, Ward and Holding as Back up
I think both will be sold before going into the last year of their contract. Not because we want to but because they are sought after and until we can compete at the top end this will always be the case.

So I essentially agree with you firstly that Lacroix will probably rejoin Glasner and that Lerma will probably be used at centre back when required. Holding seems to be the new Tomkins.

Is it too much to ask that we sign someone who's name I can pronounce. Selling Geuhi is a positive for me, but then I read that we could replace him with Lacroix
I suppose there could be even bigger problems. Imagine if his name appeared in the Palace Players Word Game, where the last letter of one name is the first letter of the next!

Lacroix only played 45mins in his last game, a friendly, first league game this Saturday,
Was subbed because of an injury.

"Centre-back Maxence Lacroix injured his foot in the first half, had to be substituted at the break and is in danger of being ruled out for the league opener against FC Bayern on Sunday (3.30pm, LIVE! on kicker). It didn't look good, said coach Ralph Hasenhüttl. Although it is probably ‘only’ a severe bruise on the swollen foot, it will not allow him to take part in training for the time being."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back