Ismaïla Sarr

Read an article about Ebs today. Rumour has it he will be out on loan either this coming window or the summer. He was expecting to get a starting place with Drosard gone and is not happy. This was a pod cast on YouTube. Probably bollocks but you can’t imagine he is happy with the situation.

I maintain he moves from the gooners, loan, abroad, fail, back to palace.
 
Read an article about Ebs today. Rumour has it he will be out on loan either this coming window or the summer. He was expecting to get a starting place with Drosard gone and is not happy. This was a pod cast on YouTube. Probably bollocks but you can’t imagine he is happy with the situation.

I maintain he moves from the gooners, loan, abroad, fail, back to palace.

I think tzolis picked up a hamstring injury. If Eze doesn't get a few starts now you are probably right he will be off. My money is to Bayern on loan.
 
Maybe we’re using the wages money we’ve saved on getting rid of Brennan Johnson? If so it’s money very well spent and it would seem like a good deal alround. Sarr and his agent know we won’t let him go but he gets a load more dough and in return we get a fully motivated, top class player.
 
Weirdly, when one considers our transfer business in the last 5 years, we are still well up despite Benteke, Brennan. And JSL to a lesser extent.
 
I’d love to agree with you but when players leave Palace they’re dead to me. It’s only years after they’ve finished that I look back fondly on Peter Taylor, Kenny Sansom, Ian Wright and no doubt one day Eze and Olise…
I loved Ian Wright so much, I have to say although being devastated when he left, he was that good I still felt proud and enjoyed watching him bang the goals in for Arsenal, except against us of course
Also Kenny Sansom, gutted he left, but I was so proud to be at his England debut against wales when he was still our player I couldn’t help but still love him after he’d left, I was also around when he made his palace debut and he was just a different level

But like you, other than those two, they’re dead to me when they leave, no one else has been worthy since, but then thats probably just an age thing, I don’t worship the players like I used to, I’ve learnt with time they all jump ship in the end and you’ve just got to enjoy the good ones while you can, then forget them when they leave
 
Last edited:
I loved Ian Wright so much, I have to say although being devastated when he left, he was that good I still felt proud and enjoyed watching him bang the goals in for Arsenal, except against us of course
Also Kenny Sansom, gutted he left, but I was so proud to be at his England debut against wales when he was still our player I couldn’t help but still love him after he’d left, I was also around when he made his palace debut and he was just a different level

But like you, other than those two, they’re dead to me when they leave, no one else has been worthy since, but then thats probably just an age thing, I don’t worship the players like I used to, I’ve learnt with time they all jump ship in the end and you’ve just got to enjoy the good ones while you can, then forget them when they leave
It could just be, you’re getting older and starting to dislike everyone now. I’m pretty much moving that way these days😁
 
A fit and firing Sarr in this system could be crazy exciting. This line up below whets the appetite:

Henderson

Richards - Disasi - Tomiyasu

Khalali - Wharton - Timber - Mitchell

Sarr - Pino/Kamada

Larsen
 
Surely that’s a typo? He actually had one average season when he scored the goals he was handsomely paid to do and the rest of the time he was absolute dog####.
Bit of a mixed time. Injuries when he would have been peak age were a factor. Underperformed for a record transfer. in 2016/7 we were 7 points clear of relegaion but we would have been 17th for sure without his goals. 2020/21 we were well clear of the bottom 3. Assists are inflated cf official figures as I allow up to 2 per goal
1791153240088.webp
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top