Ismaïla Sarr

To bring a smile to your face, check out Olise’s goal against Belgium last night. I still feel absurdly proud that he played for us. Close run thing between him and Ian Wright for best ever Palace player.
Yea i watched it last night , he scored a great goal . i think the difference between Wright and Olise is Wright was a great goal scorer and Olise is a scorer of great goals .
 
Sarr seems to be with the Senegal squad but has not been playing.
This may indicate that he remains unfit.
If this is the case, I wonder why he's not receiving treatment or recuperating at the club.
I believe he was not eligible to play (certainly the first match) because of his involvement in the final earlier in the year.

Might be wrong though!
 
To bring a smile to your face, check out Olise’s goal against Belgium last night. I still feel absurdly proud that he played for us. Close run thing between him and Ian Wright for best ever Palace player.
I’d love to agree with you but when players leave Palace they’re dead to me. It’s only years after they’ve finished that I look back fondly on Peter Taylor, Kenny Sansom, Ian Wright and no doubt one day Eze and Olise…
 
Poor Eze, 4 substitute appearances this season, 88 minutes in total. Gone from being the superstar in our team to warming the Arsenal bench. Yes, I can see Arsenal shipping him on at the end of the season, hopefully back to us.

No thanks, he'd be a shadow. Let's find the next diamond they want to pay 65m for
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top