• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

HF- Political Comments

maybe one does, just not for me.

If I was indeed a "knuckle dragger" I doubt I'd be able to string a coherant sentance together like I did. It was also tongue in cheek as a response to the accusation that was made against me.

Don't worry though, I haven't taken offence. Much too busy for that as going out hunting with my trusty club in my hand!
Gosh aren't you are quite the wag? I think the term coherent is pushing it rather and your little joke about going to the Middle East might be a response to my comment but it doesn't really answer it in any meaningful way. Also perhaps you should turn on your spell checker when attempting to type 'Palestine' and 'sentence'. Good evening.

There you go making a political comment on this club's forum. Let's have some consistency here please.
Are you suggesting that discussing politics on a football forum has equivalence with waving a Palestine flag at a match?
That would be an absurd view in my opinion.

Are you implying that you support such an action?

In which case, do you support Hamas?
How about Hezbollah?

You need to clarify when you do a drive by post like that, or people might think you are just an idiot.

Are you suggesting that discussing politics on a football forum has equivalence with waving a Palestine flag at a match?
That would be an absurd view in my opinion.

Are you implying that you support such an action?

In which case, do you support Hamas?
How about Hezbollah?

You need to clarify when you do a drive by post like that, or people might think you are just an idiot.
This nonsense barely deserves a response. I wonder if you got your knickers in as much of a twist when the HF mounted their political protest about the Saudi takeover of Newcastle. Somehow I doubt it.

Anyway, cheerio. I see there is a Tommy Robinson discussion on another section. I'm sure any contribution you make there will be greatly appreciated.

This nonsense barely deserves a response. I wonder if you got your knickers in as much of a twist when the HF mounted their political protest about the Saudi takeover of Newcastle. Somehow I doubt it.

Anyway, cheerio. I see there is a Tommy Robinson discussion on another section. I'm sure any contribution you make there will be greatly appreciated.
Ah! How disappointing. You have nothing sensible to contribute.

I don't like political protests about anything on match day. When it implies the support of terrorism or antisemitism, it is just shameful.

You could try answering the previous questions, just so we know where you stand.

That was at least relevant to premier league football. Israel and Palestine has zero to do with Palace v Liverpool.

That was at least relevant to premier league football. Israel and Palestine has zero to do with Palace v Liverpool.
Yes, but it was about what the HF considered to be human rights abuses by a morally bankrupt foreign power and that country being pernitted to own a football club in the UK. It was still however, at bottom, a political protest. Either you agree politics should be kept out of football or you don't.

Indeed, and the Saudi involvement with the geordies along with the considerable foreign ownership of clubs in general has obviously been discussed on Hol. I remember adding to that discussion myself.

But lefties do love their own stereotypes.

Politics is fine in the political arena or on forums but we really don't need it in frigging everything. But the left just can't stop, they have to shove it into everything.

Yes, but it was about what the HF considered to be human rights abuses by a morally bankrupt foreign power and that country being pernitted to own a football club in the UK. It was still however, at bottom, a political protest. Either you agree politics should be kept out of football or you don't.
You’ve just answered for me in bold. Thanks. I see you’re a ‘black or white’ for want of a better term sort of person trying to win an argument you can’t so perhaps not worth bothering. However, I’ll try…

With regards to Palestine, the HF are taking sides in a political situation, at football. With regards to Newcastle’s Saudi owners, the HF were pointing out human rights abuses like you say and the lack of the ‘fit and proper’ process carried out by the premier league. I hope that gets your round it.

You’ve just answered for me in bold. Thanks. I see you’re a ‘black or white’ for want of a better term sort of person trying to win an argument you can’t so perhaps not worth bothering. However, I’ll try…

With regards to Palestine, the HF are taking sides in a political situation, at football. With regards to Newcastle’s Saudi owners, the HF were pointing out human rights abuses like you say and the lack of the ‘fit and proper’ process carried out by the premier league. I hope that gets your round it.
One word. Politics. In or out?

Black or white. Pick one and run with it.

The premier league brought politics into play by letting the Newcastle buy out happen by them being heads of the state. It should never have happened. Need any more?
That's the only reason was it? Nothing to do with the the particular country in question then. Hmmmm. You sure about that? Looks pretty much like a political protest to me.
hf-banner.webp

When were these flags waved and what were they? Just the black, white, green and red Palestinian flag? I didn’t see them before the match on MOTD, unless it was edited out.

That's the only reason was it? Nothing to do with the the particular country in question then. Hmmmm. You sure about that? Looks pretty much like a political protest to me.
View attachment 276
So you won't answer the questions? You know what that suggests of course.

I think it has been made clear that those posting on this thread are against political protest on match days.
Comparing it to discussions on a football forum is a very poor argument in its favour.

What else have you got?

Back