• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Forest Predictions

Next 3 are Forest (A), Spurs (H), Wolves (A).

Anything less than 4 points and we'll be feeling quite uncomfortable. 6 or more starts to repair the damage. 6 would leave us with 9 points after 10 games.

On that basis, it makes Forest a can't lose but we really need a win. The international breaks often act as form resetters. Having 2 weeks for Eze, Mateta, Sarr and Nketiah to work together is a big opportunity that we have to capitalise on. Hopefully Munoz isn't too bad.

Forest have been playing very well and though it may sound pathetic I have a hunch we'll a get a win, felt defeat in my water b4 Everton, now something in my bones is radiating confidence. A famous win in a blaze of yellow is my vision, I will now attempt to get out of the lotus position and put out my josticks. coyp👍

We are overdue for a win against Forest, and they have over-performed so far whereas we have under-performed. This will be the game where things start to even out...1-2 Palace win.

Despite the poor start to the season, most if not all of the games have been within our control or capability to get something from them. Unfortunately, we have come up short in most.

Past seasons we have been beaten before a ball is kicked. Forest have played well so far this season and squad wise on par with us. Time for everyone to step up. I've got a 0-2 hope but a 2-0 is also very possible.

i am no good at predictions of palace scores but, i hope to see a team that can play as a team and fight for every ball and do the simple things like defend properly and not look like a raggy mess like we have been

We will get a lucky goal and hang on for a 1-0 win.
Andersen going was our big loss. He was a good leader and his size and temperament gave the team huge confidence.

Next 3 are Forest (A), Spurs (H), Wolves (A).

Anything less than 4 points and we'll be feeling quite uncomfortable. 6 or more starts to repair the damage. 6 would leave us with 9 points after 10 games.

On that basis, it makes Forest a can't lose but we really need a win. The international breaks often act as form resetters. Having 2 weeks for Eze, Mateta, Sarr and Nketiah to work together is a big opportunity that we have to capitalise on. Hopefully Munoz isn't too bad.

Im going Palace 3-0 .
Forest have had a good spell for sure but thats them at their best . I'm banking on them going back to normality

Back