Crystal Palace vs. Nottingham Forest match thread

It's only half time, but it reminds me of the 2-1 v Brighton a few years ago.
It's been a terrible performance.
I'd be inclined to pull the wing backs deeper and play the 3 central defenders closer together in the second half leaving no gaps.
Let them come on to us and counter.
Timber has to be careful, he's a combative player on a yellow.
I'd even consider a change to avoid a sending off.
It’s going to be the Alamo in the second half. We could still get thumped…and we would deserve it. I would swap Lerma and Timber at some point like at 60 mins for Honest and Doucoure. If we win this which is about a 10% chance, it could be a season changer.
 
I hope someone can explain....

I dont understand why Canvot is going so wide?

He is getting in Mitchell's way and playing really dangerous balls across the goal

I don't like this tactic, and would agree with others about playing 4 at the back until we can get a proper centre back that is a warrior and a leader, which would give us that extra man in midfield
 
We are winning because of the players and the determination, not the manager. We could win 10-1 and I'd still want Sage gone. And while I'm here, is it possible for Pino to stay on his damn feet. He spends more dime on the deck than on his feet.
We could win the league and some people would still want Sage gone! The Forest goal and most of their other chances came from our sloppy play, giving away the ball and leaving Forest unmarked on set pieces. None of that is down to Sage. Now watch how he sets them up in the second half.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top