Teddy Eagle
Member
- Country
Scotland
That's quite a character arc.Now, he came back to life in a female sex robot body. And he's pissed, and it's Christmas.
Scotland
That's quite a character arc.Now, he came back to life in a female sex robot body. And he's pissed, and it's Christmas.
Ireland
I think it's believable.That's quite a character arc.
Have you ever watched Spurs?Easily the most amateurish display not just by Palace but by any Premiership team EVER.
Scotland
More than the score here anyway.I think it's believable.
No doors at palace are wide enough for that c*** to be able to get anywhere.Marinakis is trying to get into the dressing room. Glasner says he feels betrayed.
Ireland
I'm hearing he's stuck in the turnstiles.No doors at palace are wide enough for that c*** to be able to get anywhere.
Is the fat one even at the game?
Scotland
Still on his breakfast.No doors at palace are wide enough for that c*** to be able to get anywhere.
Is the fat one even at the game?
England
The security pat down has taken 48 minutes.I'm hearing he's stuck in the turnstiles.
Ireland
England
He's improved thenBrennan Johnson just got an Everton goal disallowed. I guess he's on -1 with them now lol
Scotland
Subs?We want 5.
Ireland
-1 goal more than he ever looked like scoring for us.He's improved then
Veneto
England
Blimey, this is fabulous to watch.Blimey, this is painful to watch.
We were renowned for our defensive prowess not so long ago. Not now.
I can't believe what I'm seeing to be honest.
England
England
If three centre backs can't coordinate to defend, switch to two and overrun the midfield.Our defence is shocking