Crystal Palace vs. Nottingham Forest match thread

We are winning because of the players and the determination, not the manager. We could win 10-1 and I'd still want Sage gone. And while I'm here, is it possible for Pino to stay on his damn feet. He spends more dime on the deck than on his feet.
 
It's only half time, but it reminds me of the 2-1 v Brighton a few years ago.
It's been a terrible performance.
I'd be inclined to pull the wing backs deeper and play the 3 central defenders closer together in the second half leaving no gaps.
Let them come on to us and counter.
Timber has to be careful, he's a combative player on a yellow.
I'd even consider a change to avoid a sending off.
 
Yes we are in front, do we deserve it probably not. However don't be fooled by the score line as it masks one of the most inept performances in defence from a Palace side they were disorganised exposed at the back post, performed like chickens who had their heads cut off and the passing out from the back was poor and far too slow allowing the opposition to get back in defence in numbers. There is something that is not right and it needs sorting fast!
 
I think we need to call for a wellness check on you.
Sage cannot organise a defensive, Roy was the master at it, it was tongue-in-cheek, but back four, keeper kicks long, NO tippy tappy at the back s***.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top