CPISA updates

thank you.
One of the issues i would like adressed please is lack of a designated disabled toilet in the upper h'dale. I know that there is a cubicle that has a rail in it but trying to use any cubicle the nearer it gets to kick off time is very difficult as many young men take the opportunity to use them as a last chance to vape (or maybe take something stronger).

Where you able to discuss this issue?
 
This is the FSA latest shot across the bows in their stop exploiting loyalty campaign. It’s shameful the amount of money they’ve worked out was paid to agents in the PL in the year Feb 25-26.

The money exists to Stop Exploiting Loyalty - Football Supporters' Association
 
This is the FSA latest shot across the bows in their stop exploiting loyalty campaign. It’s shameful the amount of money they’ve worked out was paid to agents in the PL in the year Feb 25-26.

The money exists to Stop Exploiting Loyalty - Football Supporters' Association
I hate footballers agents. It's true, they appear unconcerned about their client's loyalty or personal preferences and think only of screwing as much money as they can out of clubs and into their own pockets.

I always thought Lacroix was happy here, with all his post match rebel rousing, until his agent convinced him otherwise. Just my view of course, but it's happening more and more often. Anyway I'm pleased to see the FSA taking a stand.

It was one of Simon Jordan's redeeming qualities, that he tried to minimise agent involvement.
 
I hate footballers agents. It's true, they appear unconcerned about their client's loyalty or personal preferences and think only of screwing as much money as they can out of clubs and into their own pockets.

I always thought Lacroix was happy here, with all his post match rebel rousing, until his agent convinced him otherwise. Just my view of course, but it's happening more and more often. Anyway I'm pleased to see the FSA taking a stand.

It was one of Simon Jordan's redeeming qualities, that he tried to minimise agent involvement.
One of the things I wonder is: are non league and lower division attendances up? I feel like the non league offers a better fan experience for far less hassle and cheaper.
 
One of the things I wonder is: are non league and lower division attendances up? I feel like the non league offers a better fan experience for far less hassle and cheaper.
You may well be right AS. On a recent thread folk here were suggesting that the Championship offers some good football, and without the horrors of VAR (at the moment).

I went to a local non-league game here at Midhurst recently. Reasonable crowd, reasonable prices and a reasonable game of old fashioned football played in a good spirit. Quite a pleasant experience in fact.
 
One of the things I wonder is: are non league and lower division attendances up? I feel like the non league offers a better fan experience for far less hassle and cheaper.

I love going to see my local team welling united.

due to being autistic and finding matchdays a bit challenging for me, plus the difficulty i have experienced in just getting a plastic card in recent years (can't use a smartphone), i have strongly wrestled with the idea of stopping going palace and going welling every week instead.

they even let me in for the discounted price of £10 which is also a big plus point when you consider every pound matters to them compared to epl clubs.
 
You may well be right AS. On a recent thread folk here were suggesting that the Championship offers some good football, and without the horrors of VAR (at the moment).

I went to a local non-league game here at Midhurst recently. Reasonable crowd, reasonable prices and a reasonable game of old fashioned football played in a good spirit. Quite a pleasant experience in fact.

9 times out of 10 i pick championship games to watch over prem games!!
 
9 times out of 10 i pick championship games to watch over prem games!!
Of necessity I see a bit of Scottish championship football. Wouldn't recommend it though - £14 to hear the crowd shouting after virtually every touch that the player involved is a fanny? And it's usually cold. And raining. The only compensation is knowing you've probably got more money in your bank account than any of the players.
 
I had a season ticket for 10 years mid 90s to mid 00's went to cup games etc - remember the line ups for paper tickets etc.

Then got occassional tickets when in the country late 00's.

Purchased 2 season tickets in 2013 but was unable to renew as abroad.

I was shocked, but I guess not really surprised at how harder it was, memberships, waitlists, limits, like trying to get charity shield tickets was like champions league until they realized they aren't all selling then opened it up.. and we got nose bleeds.

I get it, I just missed the old days.
 
Of necessity I see a bit of Scottish championship football. Wouldn't recommend it though - £14 to hear the crowd shouting after virtually every touch that the player involved is a fanny? And it's usually cold. And raining. The only compensation is knowing you've probably got more money in your bank account than any of the players.
To be fair there are quite a few in the championship and more than a handful in the SPL.
 
We had our meeting with the club last week. We had a wide ranging discussion covering many of the issues that you have brought to us, inc the issues at Man City, facilities post loss of Stanley Stephenson, handrails in UH, rail seating, conference trophy photos, memorial bricks and lots more. We have submitted our notes to the club today for review and will publish these as soon as we can.
 
The club has asked us to ask anyone who has a brick and has not been in touch with the club to email customer services. They are keen to ensure they know who to contact when a final decision re relocation vs returning bricks is made.

customer.service@cpfc.co.uk
Maybe re-locate them to the Academy, where they can be placed alongside the Academy Founding Members bricks. Not that I know of any evidence that the club kept their word on that .
 
We had our meeting with the club last week. We had a wide ranging discussion covering many of the issues that you have brought to us, inc the issues at Man City, facilities post loss of Stanley Stephenson, handrails in UH, rail seating, conference trophy photos, memorial bricks and lots more. We have submitted our notes to the club today for review and will publish these as soon as we can.

Did you ever get the opportunity to ask about having designated disabled toilets in the upper? as the cubicles are normally taken up with people vaping or worse in them.
 
Not specifically about the HU toilet. As we always tend to be discussing toileting in general at Selhurst Park/Academy owing to the fact that their are always issues arising.
For instance not enough cubicles especially for the the no of women & girls that attend matches now, hot water for washing hands etc and the state of toileting in the AW stand.
There is now the new issue of enough toilets in the main stand whilst enabling work continues. So your point on the HU cubicle has rather slipped down the toileting list as were for the moment. I am not saying it doesn't need addressing but within the time frame we have with the club we sometimes have to choose what subjects get discussed and what areas get highlighted/mentioned within them.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top