Woke is alive and well

Except bookers on panel shows. They're pissing themselves although that might be unrelated.
How dare you mock tokenism and favour some bizarre scheme where comedy shows only book funny people that make a lot of people laugh.

If I had some kind of protected characteristic I'd damn well better get every job I go for regardless of ability.

What next? You'll be banning blind pilots and drunk surgeons.
 
How dare you mock tokenism and favour some bizarre scheme where comedy shows only book funny people that make a lot of people laugh.

If I had some kind of protected characteristic I'd damn well better get every job I go for regardless of ability.

What next? You'll be banning blind pilots and drunk surgeons.
As a Palace supporter there can't be many more deserving of protection. At least on a spiritual level.
 
Anti white racism

 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top