• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Who would you vote for in the US election?

Who would you vote for in the US election?

• Total voters
Trump will get in because he does what's right for America and doesn't give a feck what everyone else thinks.

Just what we need here.
Trump does what’s right for Trump, his backers and controllers. He doesn’t give a feck about most people, the future of America or the world.

We tried a watered down version of a populist with Johnson and have been shafted by another in Farage. It’s exactly what we don’t need.

Hopefully he won’t get in. The tide has turned and it’s unlikely to reverse anytime soon. A sense of relief now seems to be emanating from the USA.

Because I live in the real world?

How many voted Labour has nothing to with how many here accept Trump. I am not sure even a majority of Reform voters do! It seems his approval rating reached 26% this year, meaning 74% disapprove, but I bet that has slumped back now Harris has replaced Biden.

The point was that votes ,approval ratings and who wins elections is far removed from what is representative .
In truth Harris and Trump are neck and neck in the key swing States (even though Harris leads in National polls) Harris has been riding the wave of her own nomination and the convention bounce she got with the vice president nomination .
We will see in the coming weeks if she can maintain that when the campaigning starts for real next month and what policies she puts forward ,how she does in the debates ect . You may find we are not as unrepresentative as you think .😉

Back