• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Who would you vote for in the US election?

Who would you vote for in the US election?

• Total voters
RFK Jnr has decided anyway. Anyone see this one coming?

For the past week many did.

He is an idiot with seriously weird ideas who is miffed at being rejected by the Democrats and his own family.

Now he has been bribed by Trump with a promise of a job.

Hopefully the cynicism involved will be recognised in the USA.

Harris is more dangerous than Trump because she is clueless about policy and world affairs.
she will be seen - quite rightly - as weak and things will therefore get worse around the world.
America's economy will tank with her in charge and that won't help us either.
Trump is not a nice person but he will make a better President and world leader.
Presidents ought not be experts on anything other than being able to lead a team, listening to them, making decisions and presenting them clearly.

Not be self obsessed bullies who believe they are experts at everything and sack any dissenting voices.

The US economy will continue to do well under her. We will be much, much safer than with Trump dumping NATO, getting close to other autocrats and raising tariffs.

Trump because we know what we are getting , Harris has too many question marks against her
Because we know what we would get with Trump is exactly the reason many would vote for almost anyone else in preference. When faced with a choice between Trump and Harris it becomes so much easier. Which is why the polls have reversed. Voters now have a real choice to make.

It seems some well informed Republicans have made up their minds! This is an extract from a BBC report on Trump’s campaign today:-

“Meanwhile, more than 200 Republicans who served under previous presidents and party leaders have given their backing to Trump's rival, Kamala Harris.
In an open letter, former staffers for George HW Bush and George W Bush, and Senators John McCain and Mitt Romney said another Trump administration would endanger American democracy.

The Republicans wrote: "Of course, we have plenty of honest, ideological disagreements with Vice President Harris and Gov Walz. That’s to be expected.

The alternative, however, is simply untenable."”

It seems some well informed Republicans have made up their minds! This is an extract from a BBC report on Trump’s campaign today:-

“Meanwhile, more than 200 Republicans who served under previous presidents and party leaders have given their backing to Trump's rival, Kamala Harris.
In an open letter, former staffers for George HW Bush and George W Bush, and Senators John McCain and Mitt Romney said another Trump administration would endanger American democracy.

The Republicans wrote: "Of course, we have plenty of honest, ideological disagreements with Vice President Harris and Gov Walz. That’s to be expected.

The alternative, however, is simply untenable."”
That's why they sell Tena pads.

Trump, combined with all his numerous faults, is as senile as Biden. His speeches or more correctly rants are nonsensical. Yet he thinks he knows it all. His heroes are the world’s worst dictators. He has tried to make himself above the law. How anyone can support him is astounding.
Harris is honest and sensible enough to consult before making big decisions.
She may not be perfect but she doesn’t have to be to be a far better leader than the appalling slime ball that is Donald Trump.

I see Trump is leading the poll on here. Good god.

Last edited:
Trump, combined with all his numerous faults, is as senile as Biden. His speeches or more correctly rants are nonsensical. Yet he thinks he knows it all. His heroes are the world’s worst dictators. He has tried to make himself above the law. How anyone can support him is astounding.
Harris is honest and sensible enough to consult before making big decisions.
She may not be perfect but she doesn’t have to be to be a far better leader than the appalling slime ball that is Donald Trump.

I see Trump is leading the poll on here. Good god.
That he leads the poll here tells any casual visitor all they need to know about the majority who populate these pages.

That he leads the poll here tells any casual visitor all they need to know about the majority who populate these pages.
What , that most of us are nationalists not globalists ?

Because thats really what the poll was asking ,not what we thought of the individuals standing for the presidency .
And when push comes to shove I think most Americans will think the same even if they have to hold their nose when they vote

What , that most of us are nationalists not globalists ?

Because thats really what the poll was asking ,not what we thought of the individuals standing for the presidency .
And when push comes to shove I think most Americans will think the same even if they have to hold their nose when they vote
The poll asked who WE would ask for. Not who we thought would win.

I would wager a £ million to a dog burger that the majority in the UK would vote for anyone but Trump, which in turn indicates how unrepresentative this place is.

I would wager a £ million to a dog burger that the majority in the UK would vote for anyone but Trump, which in turn indicates how unrepresentative this place is.
Yes, but don't expect the people to make the correct choice as they are largely uninformed and government knows best.

What makes you think this place is unrepresentative ? 80% of the people didn't vote for Labour and thats what we got which would indicate the winners of elections are (certainly ours over the years with FPTP )not a representation of the people

Maybe the poll should have had 'none of the above ' I'm pretty sure that would have won

Do you honestly think that most would be anyone but trump?
Your bubble must be full of hash 😳

What makes you think this place is unrepresentative ? 80% of the people didn't vote for Labour and thats what we got which would indicate the winners of elections are (certainly ours over the years with FPTP )not a representation of the people

Maybe the poll should have had 'none of the above ' I'm pretty sure that would have won
Because I live in the real world?

How many voted Labour has nothing to with how many here accept Trump. I am not sure even a majority of Reform voters do! It seems his approval rating reached 26% this year, meaning 74% disapprove, but I bet that has slumped back now Harris has replaced Biden.

Back