• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Who would you vote for in the US election?

Who would you vote for in the US election?

• Total voters
I think everyone could probably guess that I would rather vote for a tin of spam than Harris, but if this helps test the new software then all well and good.

Of the two Harris but Dr. Jill Stein is the best candidate, the others are bought.

The USA is in serious decline.

BRICS is best.

😎

Anyone but Trump.

So it must be Harris.

Those who dislike Trump, but feared Biden’s age even more, have had that fear removed. They will vote Harris.

Those wanting a fresh start rather than the same old again will vote Harris.

There is always a tide in politics and it turned a few weeks ago.

This is now Harris’s to lose.

Whether Trump can even put up a decent fight now seems in doubt, as keeping him under control and on message is not something he is skilled at.

i predict Trump will perform well in terms of getting votes. But some accident or other tragedy will befall him, preventing him sitting in the Oval office. And his replacement will be Trump-Lite. Not the real deal.

Does anybody know what Kamala Harris stands for? I haven’t seen or heard one interview or even planned change or policy? All I’ve heard is her cackling away with her contemporaries on the phone or going on about how democracy is beautiful to her electorate. If I was American I would be interested in what she has to say, but so far, nothing.

Does anybody know what Kamala Harris stands for? I haven’t seen or heard one interview or even planned change or policy? All I’ve heard is her cackling away with her contemporaries on the phone or going on about how democracy is beautiful to her electorate. If I was American I would be interested in what she has to say, but so far, nothing.
same as all our other Liberal-Left Despots. A woolley ambiguous election manifesto. Upon election it will be....

- Nato Wars & military spending
- high taxation

- an erosion of human rights
- employment quotas and other positive discrimination
- an attack on the traditional nuclear family

- soft on crime & drugs
- unaffordable housing & central Philadelphia junkie village extending to everywhere

Like many Harris because she is not Trump.

Many will vote Trump because he is not Harris.

Will many vote for either because of any intrinsic quality?

Harris is more dangerous than Trump because she is clueless about policy and world affairs.
she will be seen - quite rightly - as weak and things will therefore get worse around the world.
America's economy will tank with her in charge and that won't help us either.
Trump is not a nice person but he will make a better President and world leader.

Trump is an obnoxious, narcissistic slimeball, but he would get my vote over Harris who would be weak and clueless on the world stage.

At least Trump bulldozer's his way through issues - he'd be great at stopping the boats here. No shilly-shallying.

What was so terrible about Trump's last term in office, he did a pretty good job compared to Biden - and probably to Obama. Safe pair of hands instead of someone who does not appear to know her backside from a hole in the ground.

What was so terrible about Trump's last term in office, he did a pretty good job compared to Biden - and probably to Obama. Safe pair of hands instead of someone who does not appear to know her backside from a hole in the ground.
Nothing was wrong. Remember we were all told he would cause ww3 and all that from the media.

2016-2020 were some glorious years under Trump. The world pretty much has gone to the toilet since the election was stolen.

Back