What’s our best side for the Forest game

Thank you. In that case, Tomiyasu in the middle, Canvot left centre back.


Henderson

Khalaili
Richards
Tomiyasu
Canvot
Mitchell

Wharton
Timber

Kamada/Pinot

Mateta
Sarr
 
Last edited:
I didn’t know that, the game is in just 5 days time. So all the current injury situations are crucial. We really need to win or at the very least not lose this game.
 
Well whatever team we have , we know what formation he will be playing and his tactics. Twould be nice to see the HF turn up for a reunion, and a never ending chorus of the Mary knickers song . I got my ticket today , its gonna be a spicy one .
 
Once Sarr is starting again I don't really see how Kamada gets in the XI. Pino has massively improved and Timber is class.
That's what we want -a classy player on the bench that can play well in midfield or do a job as a ten.

Most of all, we want Doucoure back being his old self and for Osorio and Gozo to step up. There's already signs Timber, Tomiyasu, Anahor, Khalaili, Mingueza, JSL, McNeil and Nketiah are going to be assets in this system but we need a fourth quality CM option and quality no10 cover options for the long season ahead.
 
I thought Doucore looked sharp in the friendly match with crisp passing and looking to get forward. Definitely good to have him back and hopefully he stays fit and continues to improve.
 
Yet Kamada has most of our assists.
I know this is ridiculous but:
-------------Henderson----------------
Mingueza, Richards, Canvot, Mitchell
--------Wharton---Timber-------------
----Sarr-------Kamada--------Pino----
-------------StrandLarsen--------------

I wouldn't have Mateta anywhere near the squad
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top