• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Violent Crime Epidemic...in Ireland ?

Cash is king. If you let revenue know - it's definitely not worth it. Look at the tax implications. I believe you'll immediately lose more than a third - before anything else. It will tack on to your other earnings on top. You'll be forced to register/ pay for inspections and explain why you didn't want travellers.
Those genuine Asylum seekers, who certainly haven't been thrown out of anywhere before they get here, need our tax money. And remember the Vulture funds don't pay tax on rental incomes. Not at all a con. Trust our government.
Plus the mortgage changes to an investment mortgage and goes up 2.5 percent. And on top of that the extra tax. Ideally I would love a young working couple. But I can't not take travellers, immigrants or anyone on the HAP.

Plus the mortgage changes to an investment mortgage and goes up 2.5 percent. And on top of that the extra tax. Ideally I would love a young working couple. But I can't not take travellers, immigrants or anyone on the HAP.
Sell it to the council who will then fill it with whomever they want to vote for them.

As there isn’t a general knife attack on natives thread…

A gang armed with machetes and baseball bats went into my son's school. Needless to say, we're all fucking disgusted and angry.
One guess as to the perpetrators. Apparently, little to nothing done about it either. Which doesn't surprise me. The whole country feels basically lawless right now.

A gang armed with machetes and baseball bats went into my son's school. Needless to say, we're all fucking disgusted and angry.
One guess as to the perpetrators. Apparently, little to nothing done about it either. Which doesn't surprise me. The whole country feels basically lawless right now.

worse than lawless. Two Tier.

On the one hand, a lot of feckers can be as criminal as hell. And get ignored by the authorities. ( street drug-dealers, carrying knives as per that Algerian bloke, shoplifting, knacker-drinking in the Park, sex crimes, dangerous dogs roaming unmuzzled, un-neutered, and off the lead, dodgy number-plates on speeding cars, money-laundering front-shops )......often overt, often ignored.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are being closely monitored and controlled. And God help you if you resort to any medieval village style justice. You will reap the whirlwind from the State.

Even Road-traffic laws are getting lawless. Accident & death statistics on our roads are up dramatically. You can observe, yourself, a blithe disregard for the 'Rules of the Road'. i now see it Everyday.

And i get the impression that both the UK and Ireland have gone to hell in a handcart.

No media reports? Why am I asking?

Baffling how a foreign person feels they have the right to stand up and tell a country and its citizens how to shape its country and policies. We wouldn’t dream of doing this in a foreign country. Wouldn’t dare in a lot of countries.

She says to benefit every resident of Ireland and then lists many nationalities totally ignoring the native white population.

Shouldn’t joke about such matters. He sounds a proper wrong’un.
If I posted the actual nationality I believe the local plod may want me to see the inside of a cell for a year or two. And you had better watch having a go at wronguns. That could be a hate crime in itself. 😂
All TIC and over such a serious thing I get it but if I didn’t joke I would go fucking crazy thinking about what's going on in this once great country of ours. I cannot be the only one thinking how I’m thinking and I think I’m quite sane. My thoughts are nearly as scary as what’s happening out there!!!

Back