• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Ticketing Circus

Gold member for a long time but am questioning whether it’s now worth it. Used to be fine if you were organised but now seems to be very little availability at 10am, especially for the big games. Not sure if this is the international member getting a head start or touting coming in in a big way?? System is so bad generally with ticketmaster, all the clicking before you can get them into basket means you lose the ticket. Today I couldn’t even get on the site at all. 3 hours I’ll never get back..

Last edited:
Good member for a long time but am questioning whether it’s now worth it. Used to be fine if you were organised but now seems to be very little availability at 10am, especially for the big games. Not sure if this is the international member getting a head start or touting coming in in a big way?? System is so bad generally with ticketmaster, all the clicking before you can get them into basket means you lose the ticket. Today I couldn’t even get on the site at all. 3 hours I’ll never get back..
International members have 400 reserved - they would have to reserve them at the beginning of the season for the big matches.
They do become available to International members on general sale, but not until after season ticket holders and gold members. I presume there's a large cohort of fake members taking tickets and selling them on. Although this is Liverpool - so there are bound to be scammers in all fairness.

I've been a CPFC supporter for almost 8 years now. I live abroad but every year I was vising Selhurst Park for 2-3 games a season.(excluding last year when due to personal issues I gave up flying for games for a season).. I have never faced any issues with getting tickets on official CPFC website but now things are different. I was forced to create this account on the forum last month to be able to purchase a ticket for this season's game(vs united). Luckily Holmesdale community are great people and was able to get one ticket but still the fight to get any ticket for any CPFC game is terrible. What happened? Can anyone explain to me why out of nowhere it is almost impossible to get any tickets? And what is a point of having other memberships than gold if even gold members can't get their hands on tickets? it is making it almost impossible for people like me to arrange flights and hotels when tickets disappear in a minute.

I know this doesn’t help anyone’s cause and not everyone is in a position to get a season ticket, but this is the main reason I get a season ticket. Not through any sense of loyalty, but I just couldn’t be doing with the ticket scramble every game, knowing me I’d give it all up because I just couldn’t be bothered.
I know it’s the joys of the premier league, but it does seem a farce reading what people say, blimey I remember the days I couldn’t give my ticket away in the championship, I’d offer it to people and they’d just laugh

International members have 400 reserved - they would have to reserve them at the beginning of the season for the big matches.
They do become available to International members on general sale, but not until after season ticket holders and gold members. I presume there's a large cohort of fake members taking tickets and selling them on. Although this is Liverpool - so there are bound to be scammers in all fairness.
Makes sense. Plenty of tickets now on the tout websites and I imagine they have software to go with their fake membership. The club don't make it too difficult as they send them out by email.

Happen with spurs tickets aswell
Was on bang on 2pm
Had to wait 28 mins to be told sold out
I enquired how this was possible as website has been down since 10.05
Reply high demand.
So I ask what for 4 1/2 hrs are you serious as they would have been sold out long before.
I did state what lady said earlier about investigating it
Reply dunno then

Traveling abroad and trying to get 1 ticket to the Liverpool match on Oct 5. Unfortunately had the same issue as many of you. First bought an International Membership, then upgraded to Gold after finding out the international tickets were sold out. Then went through the hassle of trying to buy tickets once released on Sept 2(2am our time)but the website kept crashing and I was never able to get any tickets. If anyone has 1 ticket they are willing to sell please let me know. Thank you🙂

Got 2 Spurs tickets but it was still an absolute disaster.
Tried 3 different cards to pay. Then tried all 3 through Google pay and still no joy.
Called and bought them over the phone with one of those cards with no issue. Ticketing system on app or online just doesn't work well enough.

Thanks for the heads-up! I was able to get a ticket. Can't wait to make the trip!

Any feedback anybody has for this first-timer on how to enhance the gameday experience would be appreciated!
Thanks for the heads up. I was too late, but I’m going to keep at it! It’s a bit difficult when it’s 2:00 in the morning when I’m trying to get tickets where I’m at 😂. The refresh button will be my friend for the next couple days.

Thanks for the heads up. I was too late, but I’m going to keep at it! It’s a bit difficult when it’s 2:00 in the morning when I’m trying to get tickets where I’m at 😂. The refresh button will be my friend for the next couple days.
Was able to get a ticket today! I kept refreshing the browser and one popped up. It has a restricted view, but at least I get to see the match live!

Gold member for a long time but am questioning whether it’s now worth it. Used to be fine if you were organised but now seems to be very little availability at 10am, especially for the big games. Not sure if this is the international member getting a head start or touting coming in in a big way?? System is so bad generally with ticketmaster, all the clicking before you can get them into basket means you lose the ticket. Today I couldn’t even get on the site at all. 3 hours I’ll never get back..
Seen this start happening towards the end of last season (no tickets available immediately after going on 'gold' sale but then also immediately appearing on resale sites at inflated prices offering up to 8 in a row) - also with the season ticket sales (tried unsuccessfully to get two season tickets even after moving up waiting list this year and being emailed that they were available)

A couple of years ago it was so easy to get Palace tickets for the four of us to go as a family - now it's impossible - as a result the kids are drifting away from supporting the club and finding other outlets to occupy their interests.

Maybe the club is a victim of their own success but moving to Ticketmaster hasn't made it better for the 'normal' fan.

Haven't bothered renewing my gold membership as seems no point wasting £60 for no benefit. It doesn't get you a chance to purchase a ticket.

Relying on this site and local FB and neighbour posts to see what might come up on offer.

Mrs has even said wouldn't be bothered if Palace went down this year as at least we might be able to get tickets to go the the games again..

So many of us are having issues with tickets home and away, loyalty points, not having enough points to qualify, and forwarding at the moment. Shall I set up a WhatsApp group (for anybody with a refence number), so that we can help each other out?

So many of us are having issues with tickets home and away, loyalty points, not having enough points to qualify, and forwarding at the moment. Shall I set up a WhatsApp group (for anybody with a refence number), so that we can help each other out?
Would be a great idea! I'm having the same issue as everyone here - bought a gold membership to get tickets, as soon as tickets go on sale I'm online, one minute later they're gone. Only chance I've had of getting tickets this season and last is through the good people on this site

Very good idea

Be better if parish or whoever looks after ticketing could look into the reason why fans are being pushed out in favour of ticket master being able to take all the tickets in 2 minute of them going on sale to Gold members.

Back