• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Ticketing Circus

jason7

Country
England
This is becoming an absolute joke now,log in 10:01 for tickets for me and son.Both gold members.Tried old seats in old stand block F,nothing.Try Arthur nothing x2 together.
Now cannot get in.😡

This is becoming an absolute joke now,log in 10:01 for tickets for me and son.Both gold members.Tried old seats in old stand block F,nothing.Try Arthur nothing x2 together.
Now cannot get in.😡
Absolutely the same situation for me. Bought a Gold Membership for nothing it looks like. The website is still down for Liverpool and Spurs tickets. If there is anyone selling them please let me know. Thanks

Same here.
It's a joke!!!!!! Tried for 2 fory son and I for both pool and spurs games.
Actually have flights booked for spurs game too.
Waiting 4 weeks now for our gold membership packs to be posted to Ireland.
Feel like telling them keep it and cancel.
We had international membership for a year when we moved to Ireland. Also no use

Had same problem for Man U tickets,in my basket.By the time I’d put bank details in. Gone.
The genuine fans are being pushed out.

Yes, I tried to pay and went through 3 different Irish bank cards and Google pay. Rejected each time before ticket wait time expired.
Same last year more than once.
Only way I got through before is using a UK card which is now expired but any debit card should work.
Disaster event trying to load the ticket Map.

I waited in a queue briefly to get on the site then purchased spurs and Liverpool tickets ok. Never managed to get man U.

Ridiculous ... Does the "technical troubles" means the tickets are already sold out? How is that even possible? Looks like Holmesdale forum will be the only platform to actually get a ticket

I dont know whether Im happy or sad to hear that everyone else had the same issues as me. Went on nice and early to ensure everything was working correctly but was also greeted with the dreaded technical issue pop up, even when attempting on different browsers. A scramble to the phone app then ensued and I managed to get two for the AW, although thats what I thought because after filling in my payment details, I kept being met with a blank page, even after multiple attempts using different cards (one being UK) and also trying the 'pay with google pay' option....absolutely terrible service to say the least.

But you can buy spurs online
Err no you can’t as it’s won’t let you
Reply that’s cos there’s a high demand
Err no it’s technical difficulties
We are investigating it
Really take it you was investigating the Liverpool one aswell when it went down
Yes we are investigating it
But ring after 2 pm for spurs
Ok so it’s not gonna be working before then
Dunno

But you can buy spurs online
Err no you can’t as it’s won’t let you
Reply that’s cos there’s a high demand
Err no it’s technical difficulties
We are investigating it
Really take it you was investigating the Liverpool one aswell when it went down
Yes we are investigating it
But ring after 2 pm for spurs
Ok so it’s not gonna be working before then
Dunno
My Lord, laughable to say the least. You wouldnt see this type of carry-on even at the likes of Croydon Athletic!

Knew the response I was going to get but rang them for the craic anyhow.

Q: Was there an issue with the system this morning and are there any tickets for Liverpool available?
'Yes we had an issue with the system this morning but all tickets are now sold out'
Q: Whats going to be done about this?
'Please send us a screenshot of the issue so we can pass onto Ticketmaster'
Q: Not great is it?
'No....'

Went back and forth like that for a while. Anyway, ill stop barking on about this...rant over!

Back