• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

The new government – good accomplishments and bad?

'The government is in office, the treasury is in power'.

An unwritten law of Westminster mechanics states that power, in the absence of a countervailing force, gravitates to the Treasury.

It explains much of what has been and is, wrong in Britain.

Hunt, Reeves, they are just 2 cheeks of the same bum.

😎

This was hers and their 2nd homes I assume?
The MP's who voted for the winter fuel allowance withdrawal whilst claiming their own energy bills are simply double hypocrites. The cost /benefit of being an MP is no secret and it is impractical to conflate with policy decisions.

I suspect Labour might do something in the budget to try and mitigate the damage from this but it seems they are rubbish at politics.

People will be thinking of all the illegals being fed and heated at taxpayer expense whilst elderly citizens are dying, it's beyond words. Similarly the foreign " aid " budget

The MP's who voted for the winter fuel allowance withdrawal whilst claiming their own energy bills are simply double hypocrites. The cost /benefit of being an MP is no secret and it is impractical to conflate with policy decisions.

I suspect Labour might do something in the budget to try and mitigate the damage from this but it seems they are rubbish at politics.

People will be thinking of all the illegals being fed and heated at taxpayer expense whilst elderly citizens are dying, it's beyond words. Similarly the foreign " aid " budget

They still have some money available.

Back