• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Starmer's big secret?

eritheagle

Country
England
Apparently there is a big secret about two tier Keir Stalin that is threatening to come out in the next week to ten days! But what is it?

Isabel Oxshott said on Talk Radio that journo's and people in Westminster have been talking about it for a while but no one has said it out loud.

She alluded that his family is rumoured to not be 'his family' in that they are a front.

Personally, I think it may have something to do with his "friend" Lord Ali but I'm not gonna say what on here!

Apparently there is a big secret about two tier Keir Stalin that is threatening to come out in the next week to ten days! But what is it?

Isabel Oxshott said on Talk Radio that journo's and people in Westminster have been talking about it for a while but no one has said it out loud.

She alluded that his family is rumoured to not be 'his family' in that they are a front.

Personally, I think it may have something to do with his "friend" Lord Ali but I'm not gonna say what on here!
Why can’t you ‘say it on here’, when effectively you have anyway? Isabel Oakeshott said that it has been a long term rumour. She said they ‘certainly aren’t to do with his sexuality but to do with the shape of his family and what it really looks like’.

Next they will be saying his father was not a Toolmaker 😆
Maybe it’s something to do with ‘the son’ not being able to say his grandfather was a toolmaker? It’s got to be something significant so it is interesting what’s going on and about to become public knowledge.

I thought about it yesterday and thought about the rows that would be had if it is that he’s been having an affair with Alli and Starmer is bisexual or just gay and his marriage is ‘a front’. I came to the conclusion that Starmer would have to resign, purely because of the donations from Alli and the Downing Street pass and access he gets in return that they deny. But there would still be arguments over it being irrelevant that the affair was a gay affair. However, it’s an ongoing one and he’s again lying to the public that he’s the perfect family man. It sounds like it’s not the case but it’s a thought provoking scenario with a very messy fallout.

Last edited:
Maybe it's about the clothes that were supposedly bought for Rayner. I can hear it now..."Look Ange, I'm in a bit of a spot. I can't go on wearing these now I'm PM so can I give them to you and pretend they were yours all along?"
It’s a bit of a concern he got in a mix up over his speech. Maybe he was wearing someone else’s glasses. Maybe he cheated and squinted in the eye test. Maybe sausages are on his mind. Maybe ‘’release the sausages’’ has some relevance to his private or family life. Maybe ‘sausages’ is what he’s going to call his Stasi who will imprison far right social media posters into gulags. Maybe he thinks they’re just silly sausages, or maybe the silly sausages are the prisoners who’ve been released early to make way for far right people if they disagree with him.

Maybe it's just another example of the alt right media seeking to vilify a man for having the temerity to lead a party that is not the ConReform party to a huge victory?

Can this be any worse that the many Skeletons in their beloved idol Boris closet, which went as far as (allegedly) granting peerages to someone who may or may not be something we can't talk about due to a super injunction.

But maybe as a woke lefty civil servant who has worked with ministers I know what this open secret is and don't think it is nearly as exciting as it is being made out to be?.

It’s a bit of a concern he got in a mix up over his speech. Maybe he was wearing someone else’s glasses. Maybe he cheated and squinted in the eye test. Maybe sausages are on his mind. Maybe ‘’release the sausages’’ has some relevance to his private or family life. Maybe ‘sausages’ is what he’s going to call his Stasi who will imprison far right social media posters into gulags. Maybe he thinks they’re just silly sausages, or maybe the silly sausages are the prisoners who’ve been released early to make way for far right people if they disagree with him.
And now he's a sausage to fortune.

Maybe it's just another example of the alt right media seeking to vilify a man for having the temerity to lead a party that is not the ConReform party to a huge victory?

Can this be any worse that the many Skeletons in their beloved idol Boris closet, which went as far as (allegedly) granting peerages to someone who may or may not be something we can't talk about due to a super injunction.

But maybe as a woke lefty civil servant who has worked with ministers I know what this open secret is and don't think it is nearly as exciting as it is being made out to be?.
Starmer and his cabinet claiming to be a paragons of virtue has a lot to do with the flack he’s getting from the press, the public AND Labour Party activists. It’s also at a time when he’s going to potentially freeze to death pensioners struggling to live on about £13,000 a year and if you go £1 over the threshold, zero WFA you get. Then there’s the ridiculous ONLINE pension credit application with 243 questions, including many that have nothing to do circumstances that mean they should qualify.

The Labour Party these days and now government just want to represent any minority going regardless, with very little interest in anyone else.

Are you saying you have knowledge of what the secret is or what secret he might have? I’m intrigued.

I think the public perception of politicians is, in some ways, like that of celebrities. If Tom Hanks got found at a party with assorted "carrying on" the reaction would be different to Charlie Sheen in the same situation. Boris has a reputation which, rightly or wrongly, protects him from a lot of public opprobrium.

You forget that Starmer was calling for Boris’s resignation at any opportunity when anything, including this type of thing, happened. I again remind you of the presentation of being a paragon of virtue and the promise of ‘a cleaner politics and government’. None of this surprises me, but it feels worse because of the hypocrisy and ‘’we’re better than them and we’ll do it (many of it the same or similar decisions/behaviour) in a better way (or) be more compassionate’’, and they need to be called out for it.

born in Southwark, grew up in Oxted.

shock horror, he confesses to supporting Palace. Not really an Arsenal fan - his life as a Gunner was a lie to get the urban vote. His moment of epiphany was when doing a pilgrimmage to the Karl Marx grave, in Highgate, he got chatting to some amiable Tottenham fans.

Last edited:
Back