• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Predictors that your new acquaintance will likely be a T0$ser

Any bloke who walks around almost on tip-toes, chest out, grinning to himself for no particular reason. Especially in a pub. And yes, they probably do own a BMW or a Land Rover... and support Chelsea. I actually have an anecdote which exactly represents this, haha.

If there was any justification for hitting someone bare-fisted and hard enough to knock them out, it is this. If you ever wanted an indication that the World W@nker Champion had just arrived, it's that boastful and smarmy approach. They could do with a reality check and a lowered peg, for everybody else's sake and their own.

This is a great thread, I've a million more I'm sure 🤣

Any bloke who walks around almost on tip-toes, chest out, grinning to himself for no particular reason. Especially in a pub. And yes, they probably do own a BMW or a Land Rover... and support Chelsea. I actually have an anecdote which exactly represents this, haha.

If there was any justification for hitting someone bare-fisted and hard enough to knock them out, it is this. If you ever wanted an indication that the World W@nker Champion had just arrived, it's that boastful and smarmy approach. They could do with a reality check and a lowered peg, for everybody else's sake and their own.

This is a great thread, I've a million more I'm sure 🤣

So you have seen me in Sittingbourne Morrisons then🤣🤣

Back