• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Predictors that your new acquaintance will likely be a T0$ser

Country
Netherlands
New neighbour, new work colleague, new friend of family etc........

Male or Female, young or old, etc. Pretend you have only known them for an hour - and got lucky with the information you got about them.

1. They bought a really expensive 'heat pump' for their house

2. Wearing a Brighton Shirt

3. They are difficult and rude to the waiter in a Restaurant/Airline Cabin crew/etc.

what others ?

Male or Female, young or old, etc. Pretend you have only known them for an hour - and got lucky with the information you got about them.

3. They are difficult and rude to the waiter in a Restaurant/Airline Cabin crew/etc.

what others ?
Wearing that Palestinian thing. Wearing a rainbow item of clothing. Liking Ed Sheeran.

what others ?
Not sure why that would cause offence, and not sure there is a cheap alternative.

2 and 3 are spot on.

How about people who boost how much money they have (when they don't really know you from Adam), people who laugh loudly at their own jokes, people who have no interest in sport (i just don't get them) etc

Owns a BMW

Has bbq’s every other poxy day….i mean burns some food in the garden every other poxy day. Is there a more pointless exercise in the world? It doesn’t taste better, it just tastes burnt, you’re not Australian, just bung the stuff in the oven and it’ll save bugs shitting on your food, it’ll be properly cooked and you can use a proper plate, knife and fork instead of having plastic crap on your lap

Jet washes the same bit of patio every bloody week and then the leaf blower comes out because the tool loves using his tools or gadgets especially when I’m trying to listen to something on the tv

Haha sorry palazio, I got in a bit of a rant and forgot you said ‘new’ neighbours😇🤣

Last edited:
Owns a BMW

Has bbq’s every other poxy day….i mean burns some food in the garden every other poxy day. Is there a more pointless exercise in the world? It doesn’t taste better, it just tastes burnt, you’re not Australian, just bung the stuff in the oven and it’ll save bugs shitting on your food, it’ll be properly cooked and you can use a proper plate, knife and fork instead of having plastic crap on your lap

Jet washes the same bit of patio every bloody week and then the leaf blower comes out because the tool loves using his tools or gadgets especially when I’m trying to listen to something on the tv
I have a driving rule - you could consider joining me. I don't let in BMWs, Range Rovers (can extend to all SUVs) and Taxis. They all act the same to me - and everyone else - so I'm merely reciprocating. Yes, I'm that petty.

As for neighbours, strangely enough they always feud with me but I don't reciprocate. I just ignore. Funny because they just don't know what's going on and are generally confused as they huddle and whisper about the couple of weeds on my drive.

I once stayed at a work colleagues house overnight. His Computer magazines were in a rack in chronological order. His CD's (about 100), were racked in Artist alphabetical order. I knew he was a wrong 'un, but he seemed normal in the workplace.

1. Talks more than 66% of the time in the first few conversations you have.
2. Walks around in public conversing with mobile phone on loud speaker and/or plays video or music on loudspeaker in public.
3. Refers to him/herself (only ever experienced this with guys, however) in the third person.

I have a driving rule - you could consider joining me. I don't let in BMWs, Range Rovers (can extend to all SUVs) and Taxis. They all act the same to me - and everyone else - so I'm merely reciprocating. Yes, I'm that petty.

As for neighbours, strangely enough they always feud with me but I don't reciprocate. I just ignore. Funny because they just don't know what's going on and are generally confused as they huddle and whisper about the couple of weeds on my drive.

Ah yes Range Rover owners, good call, especially if it’s a woman driving it paid for by hubby on the school run🤨

personalised number plate

short sleeved work shirt

eyes squint when smiling

asks personal questions about money

'and what do you do?'

is admiring or jealous of celebrities

Anyone who uses that business lingo to make them look clever. You know the stuff like 'we need some blue sky thinking' and 'let's run this up the flagpole'.

They're the same people who laugh really loud when the boss cracks a shyte joke.

We ain't gonna get on.

T0ssers
😀

Anyone who uses that business lingo to make them look clever. You know the stuff like 'we need some blue sky thinking' and 'let's run this up the flagpole'.

They're the same people who laugh really loud when the boss cracks a shyte joke.

We ain't gonna get on.

T0ssers
😀
100% agree! "Let me run this past you, Steven..."

Anyone who refers to their other half as their partner. Unless their names are Rolls and Royce or Marks and Spencer. Also anyone who refers to their "other half".

We ain't gonna get on.

T0ssers
😀
Tradesmen who..

Are much too 'geezer'
bang on about their earnings, then get green eye about yours.
bang on about the new bmw
bang on about the holiday in Dubai
and the worst crime...go to the pub you're having a quite pint in after work, then get their phone out and start talking loudly about any building trade work after you've said goodbye to it for the day.
Anybody saying 'Feds' we've dozens of terms for the police, we dont need a yank one.

Tradesmen who..

Are much too 'geezer'
bang on about their earnings, then get green eye about yours.
bang on about the new bmw
bang on about the holiday in Dubai
and the worst crime...go to the pub you're having a quite pint in after work, then get their phone out and start talking loudly about any building trade work after you've said goodbye to it for the day.
Anybody saying 'Feds' we've dozens of terms for the police, we dont need a yank one.

I hate that as well, another example of the youth of today being influenced by s*** American TV

Also without wanting to be controversial I hate white youngsters talking like black people, it’s not cool, just be yourself!!

Back