• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Oasis reunion

Country
Wales
On the cards for the announcement Tuesday morning. Anyone care ? going to get tickets ? Just interested in whether the hype is real, and how much they're stinging fans for tickets. Already releasing 'lost' demo's, and maybe next years Glastonbury. Is there no end to the money-making machine cashing in on nostalgia, .. with no new material ?

Last edited:
I went to see them at the old Wembley and it was mind blowing.
Alas it all might be a bit too manic for me now, last time we went 24 years ago, fights kept breaking out as everyone seemed coked up or pissed, pint glasses of piss being thrown around, but other than that it was a great night 😀 not sure I could cope now🤣
But depending on price I might change my mind

I went to see them at the old Wembley and it was mind blowing.
Alas it all might be a bit too manic for me now, last time we went 24 years ago, fights kept breaking out as everyone seemed coked up or pissed, pint glasses of piss being thrown around, but other than that it was a great night 😀 not sure I could cope now🤣
But depending on price I might change my mind
What was the audience doing while all this was happening on stage?

Seen them once, they were good but not bothered now unless they are on at a festival I’m attending. I guess tickets will be expensive as well? Much prefer High Flying Birds

tickets on sale on the 31st August. Rather opportune that this is actually payday for most workers.
My mate went to Knebworth and reckoned they were great. I would say at most gigs it's the audience that make the atmosphere, not the band. I reckon they'll sell out all their UK stadium dates (potentially Glastonbury next year), but I wonder what the cost of tickets will be ?
I know AC/DC starting prices were around £200 for Wemberlee, rising to £600 a ticket.

I shudder to think what Oasis are going to charge. I've never been a fan of them, as i thought they were just a very good tribute band. However, if a cut-price ticket becomes spare nearer the time, I might think about going. If only to reassure myself they really weren't "all that".. Then again I might be proved wrong.

Last edited:
Got to say I fing hate Oasis ,complete bellends . Its like supporting Man City in my book . Poop beatles tribute act and I didn't like them either .

😛

Got to say I fing hate Oasis ,complete bellends . Its like supporting Man City in my book . Poop beatles tribute act and I didn't like them either .

😛
Hate perhaps is too strong a word, but yes I don’t like LG and he’s voice is awful in my opinion. Some good singalong songs though which will stand for years to come. I certainly don’t want to see them plus I’m sure tickets will be expensive. I love going to festivals/concerts but they certainly aren’t my cup of tea 🙂

😛
the Gallagher's have said they identify as more irish than English. Could i just please refute their assertion. They are a bunch of Nigels and yis can keep them. And take Bono & Conor McGregor too, cos we dont want them either.

Saw them in 1994 at the venue in New Cross when they were touring the first album.

They were ok but soon started to believe they were in fact The Beatles.

They made 2 decent albums a few good singles but I have no desire to stand for hours on the pitch at Wembley when you will end up watching most of it on a big screen.

Back