• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Notting Hill Carnival

Shall we go with one point for a murder?

But do come back with other examples.

I fear I don't have enough time on my hand to list all the examples of other extremist murders or those committed by people with 'mental health problems'. And I do have a lot of time.
I’ll help you. But this will only be terrorist incidents, not the usual knife and gun crime/killings.

This is just recently…

Southport - Axel Rudakubana - 🇷🇼

Leicester Square - Loan Pintaru - 🇷🇴

Crawley - Jason Pascal Flore - unknown

Kent - Ernestas Juska - 🇱🇹

Galway Chaplain - unnamed 16 yo radical islamist.

Manchester - unnamed 🇬🇭

Kent barracks - Anthony Esan - 🇳🇬

UK Islamic Terrorism (Deaths) up to 2020

2005: 7/7 London (52)
2013: Woolwich (1)
2017: Westminster Bridge (4)
2017: Manchester Arena (22)
2017: London Bridge (11)
2019: London Bridge (2)
2020: Reading (3)

I’ll help you. But this will only be terrorist incidents, not the usual knife and gun crime/killings.

This is just recently…

Southport - Axel Rudakubana - 🇷🇼

Leicester Square - Loan Pintaru - 🇷🇴

Crawley - Jason Pascal Flore - unknown

Kent - Ernestas Juska - 🇱🇹

Galway Chaplain - unnamed 16 yo radical islamist.

Manchester - unnamed 🇬🇭

Kent barracks - Anthony Esan - 🇳🇬

UK Islamic Terrorism (Deaths) up to 2020

2005: 7/7 London (52)
2013: Woolwich (1)
2017: Westminster Bridge (4)
2017: Manchester Arena (22)
2017: London Bridge (11)
2019: London Bridge (2)
2020: Reading (3)

Good work, but he really isn't interested in reality.

Agree that it is good to be able to enjoy fellow Londoners sharing experience of their way of life with me. however, it is not good to have to suffer an area of London overwhelmed with tourists watering down that experience.

London has become more and more for the tourists with lifelong Londoners told how they should behave.

Still no announcement from Two Tier or Yvette Balls up on how quickly these offenders will be dealt with and imprisoned?
Oh no - wait - these are not far right protestors so it is okay for them to stab people and assault Police and Ambulance workers - silly me - I forgot.
Maybe I will get locked up for this post under the new regime - who knows.
Any thoughts Wizzy?

Oh no - wait - these are not far right protestors so it is okay for them to stab people and assault Police and Ambulance workers - silly me - I forgot.

Yes Dolphin. Once again, legally you will not have a leg to stand on.

Another possible trigger for a long prison sentence ? if the handle on the machete was made of a non-biodegradable material. Likely to have an adverse effect on climate change ?

Still no announcement from Two Tier or Yvette Balls up on how quickly these offenders will be dealt with and imprisoned?
Any thoughts Wizzy?
What?

Who said it was OK? No one.

Honestly, you boys on here take the biscuit, you really do. Ultra, ultra paranoid and silly.

Ha ha Hours of entertainment for anyone who can be bothered.

What?

Who said it was OK? No one.

Honestly, you boys on here take the biscuit, you really do. Ultra, ultra paranoid and silly.

Ha ha Hours of entertainment for anyone who can be bothered.
A problem with the current government is their messaging. If it’s crime coming from whom they see as their opposition, or their enemy (not that they know who they really are going by the far right bilge), then there is a strict, no nonsense approach. Fair enough.

However, when there’s crime committed by their voter base or groups they walk on egg shells around then there is no messaging, or there’s understanding of their situation or whatever. The government is supposed to govern and support everyone, not just those who vote for them and donate towards their election campaign.

Starmer and his cabinet have an inability to understand the country, and it isn’t just people who’ve voted for opposing parties. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes not. There’s an old saying. ‘Know your enemy’. This lot don’t (right wing finger pointing, busses to protests etc, 2 tier policing/judiciary) and don’t care.

Where the enforcement of Law and Order has so obviously been politicised. The lack of media coverage and lack of fast-tracking of offenders with deterrent sentences is just bizarre in it's total absence, compared to the unrest over immigration centres and instant custodial sentences and intrusive media coverage.

Where the enforcement of Law and Order has so obviously been politicised. The lack of media coverage and lack of fast-tracking of offenders with deterrent sentences is just bizarre in it's total absence, compared to the unrest over immigration centres and instant custodial sentences and intrusive media coverage.
So you're saying there's no difference between indiscriminate attacks on Muslims, police and immigrant hotels and the crimes at Notting Hill carnival?

Well, I never.

So you're saying there's no difference between indiscriminate attacks on Muslims, police and immigrant hotels and the crimes at Notting Hill carnival?

Well, I never.
You tell us…

According to the Metropolitan Police Federation, a total of 75 officers were assaulted during the Carnival with one taken to hospital. “Once again Notting Hill Carnival is marred by serious violence – and attacks on police officers,” the Federation said. “Seventy-five of our colleagues [were] assaulted. Six bitten.

There were eight stabbings and 275 arrests at the 2023 event. Met Police deputy assistant commissioner, Ade Adelekan, said at the weekend the carnival was supposed to be a "family day" but was "marred by unacceptable violence". "We are tired of saying the same words every year," he said.

Back