• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Notting Hill Carnival

Badger11

Country
England
Yesterday there were 90 arrests and 3 stabbings. Sunday is family day and supposed to be the friendly no trouble day.

Good luck to the police today Monday is always trouble.

Odd that he media hasn't made a big deal out of the number of arrests.

Why do we even bother to discuss this any more?

We have this to pander to the Caribbean population and pretend that it doesn't highlight everything that is wrong within that culture and why it was a terrible idea to allow the culture of violence, gangs and drugs to come here.

Statement from the met police.

It seems 15 officers assaulted, 90 arrests, 3 stabbings so far is a fantastic celebration.

1000025941.webp

Statement from the met police.

It seems 15 officers assaulted, 90 arrests, 3 stabbings so far is a fantastic celebration.

View attachment 100
Contrast that with, everyone who turned up to demonstrate about the murder of little girls 'were all far right wing racists'.

Will they refer to the 90 arrested as 'criminals' like they have recently with other people arrested for offencer.

They even put out a tweet about a guy being arrested for rioting when he arrived back from holiday that posted his name, picture and address and described him as a criminal before he got a fair trial!!

Labour/home office/police are rewritting the Magna Carta to suit their own agenda!!

Why do we even bother to discuss this any more?

We have this to pander to the Caribbean population and pretend that it doesn't highlight everything that is wrong within that culture and why it was a terrible idea to allow the culture of violence, gangs and drugs to come here.
Been here over seventy years now, we can talk about individuals your Cavlin Robinsons' or David Kurtens' who are excellent people but if you look at the demographic as a group the statistics don't lie. The first generation who came over circla 47 identified more with the times but second and third generations inevitably have identify issues which clashes with the knowledge that Britain isn't their ancestry. There's a lot that can be said but it's been said many times over.

If assimilation actually worked as it was sold to the British people instead of the reality of....even at the best percentage being 1 in 3 (back when numbers were small).....then I think this would be less of an issue.

Been here over seventy years now, we can talk about individuals your Cavlin Robinsons' or David Kurtens' who are excellent people but if you look at the demographic as a group the statistics don't lie. The first generation who came over circla 47 identified more with the times but second and third generations inevitably have identify issues which clashes with the knowledge that Britain isn't their ancestry. There's a lot that can be said but it's been said many times over.

If assimilation actually worked as it was sold to the British people instead of the reality of....even at the best percentage being 1 in 3 (back when numbers were small).....then I think this would be less of an issue.
When numbers were small, or ethnic minorities were in predominantly white year groups at school, they had little choice so they grew up like their friends. Things have changed now like you say.

Do you go to carnival? If not, did you used to go and stopped going? As well as the danger of it, it’s getting too crowded looking at some of the footage.
I stopped going because of the crowds which were getting ridiculous with thousands of tourists who never knew why they were there, except to blow a whistle in my ear every few minutes. It was like being Mark Dennis. One year we got stuck near Ladbroke Grove for well over an hour not able to move at all which was frustrating but kids found it quite frightening so it was even more frustrating having a 7 year old on your shoulders for an eternity.

when i think of the Stabbing Kill Carnival, i imagine pitbull terriers, 300 people doing a dry-humping sex dance atop a bus, and fellas being carted off in handcuffs. Gangs, drugs, knives, drill-rap.

THEN

we see the BBC coverage. Women dancing in glittering costumes. Smiling young girls dressed as Parrots. Music and happy tasteful dancing.

Last edited:
when i think of the Stabbing Hill Carnival, i imagine pitbull terriers, 300 people doing a dry-humping sex dance atop a bus, and fellas being carted off in handcuffs. Gangs, drugs, knives, drill-rap.

THEN

we see the BBC coverage. Women dancing in glittering costumes. Smiling young girls dressed as Parrots. Music and happy tasteful dancing.
I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

Where is the Government's statement saying that these people - whoever they are I might add - will be in court next week and in jail the week after - ah - wait - it won't happen - wonder why.
Two tier Kier - that's why.
One rule for one and another for others.

Where is the Government's statement saying that these people - whoever they are I might add - will be in court next week and in jail the week after - ah - wait - it won't happen - wonder why.
When you look at the offences, one assumes there will court appearances tomorrow and lengthy prison sentences handed down 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0678.webp
    IMG_0678.webp
    213.8 KB · Views: 6
The shops are boarded up to prevent vandalism and looting.

when i think of the Stabbing Kill Carnival, i imagine pitbull terriers, 300 people doing a dry-humping sex dance atop a bus, and fellas being carted off in handcuffs. Gangs, drugs, knives, drill-rap.

THEN

1. This is from 2022

2. The bigger crimes happen tonight.

Last edited:
When you look at the offences, one assumes there will court appearances tomorrow and lengthy prison sentences handed down 🤣

will the Stabbers claim the mental-health defence ? nothing to do with narco gangs, ownership of women, or fighting for 'respeck' then ?

see the links below : meat, flesh, orgy.

The Stabbing Kill Carnival

Last edited:
Back