BromleyMonkey
Member
- Country
England
He wasn’t that ugly 🤣He was already terrifying by the time he left us.
England
He wasn’t that ugly 🤣He was already terrifying by the time he left us.
England
I agree, I think Olise has become the best player we’ve ever had, even if he wasn’t when he played for us. He was obviously quality for us, but he’s just got better and better to ridiculous levels since he’s left
I would pop in Peter Taylor. He moved to Spurs as they got relegated and then did his knee and okay, for us, was in the 3rd Division.....however.....I think he got picked to play for England as a 3rd division player and there hasn't been one since and the previous one to that was Johnny Byrne? Anyway - enjoy:A challenge for all you older Eagles.
Name a Palace player better than Olise ? Cos i don't think there is one. Certainly from the rave reviews coming back from the World Cup......better than all our previous heroes.
Of course, less goals than Ian Wright or Andy Johnson....but as a playmaker ? unstoppable
England
USA
that's behind a money-wall. Does anybody have a clip of the goal, for free ?Michael was at it again last night. I know he's no longer one of us, but I can't help being thrilled watching the lad play his unique brand of football. Amazing goal and the heading on this clip says it all.
England
I would pop in Peter Taylor. He moved to Spurs as they got relegated and then did his knee and okay, for us, was in the 3rd Division.....however.....I think he got picked to play for England as a 3rd division player and there hasn't been one since and the previous one to that was Johnny Byrne? Anyway - enjoy:
You may be right - but I think that is what 3 players over 70 odd years near enough?I'm sure steve bull played for england whilst in the 3rd or even the 4th tier with wolves.
Unless you just meant palace players.
England
It's a pity, 'cos when I found the clip the wall wasn't there and it's about the best I've found. But, Palazio, there are plenty more on YouTube, but you can try this one:that's behind a money-wall. Does anybody have a clip of the goal, for free ?