• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Michael Olise

I’ve been watching our boy Olise since he moved on. He scored a fantastic goal last week and 2 more in the 9-2 demolition this week. It seems like they think he’s a superstar in Germany and they aren’t wrong.
Bayern Munich have hit gold and I think he is going to be one of the top players in Europe by the end of this season. Plus it’s nice to hear him referred to as ex-palace. Gets our name mentioned.

Yep, I've been keeping an eye on his progress too. Not sure whether it's healthy, but there's something fascinating about an ex Palace player doing well. Good luck to the lad although it pains me to say so.

Think we are missing him a lot this season, top player.
Few players when they come to pitch make a huge difference, Olise is one of them.

There is something fundamentally likeable about him. Even the interview gaffs ("shot. scored.") show a real honesty and vulnerability. Contrast that with the countless PR trained but thick players and ex players who moralize, pontificate and whinge on places like Sky and MOTD.

I hope he does really well and who knows, maybe one day we might see him again in a Palace shirt: stranger things have happened.

Back