Part Time James
Member
- Country
England
Think about all the people that rely on the BBC.One of those predators I'd have no trouble being shot dead on the spot.
England
Think about all the people that rely on the BBC.One of those predators I'd have no trouble being shot dead on the spot.
England
England
Too soon ? 🫣
England
England
Poor dead bloke now.He had to be, he was trying to tell the animal off. Poor bloke.
USA
You speak of the two things as if they are mutually exclusive.I'd assume that being whipped away by a paedo was more likely than them being able to stroll into a tiger enclosure. In future I will be wary of both paedos and tigers.
USA
You speak of the two things as if they are mutually exclusive.I'd assume that being whipped away by a paedo was more likely than them being able to stroll into a tiger enclosure. In future I will be wary of both paedos and tigers.