Loaned-Out Players

Two goals from corners taken by Cardines. Obviously, making a good first impression to be given that responsibility as a 20 year old loanee
As a Bristol City season ticket holder we absolutely love him so far.

A gift from Uncle Roy (I imagine that's who linked us to him)

He is extremely versatile, he'll start RB or LB but get switched to the other side at 60-70minutes with no drop in performance.

He's fast, dead balls are excellent and fitted in with the squad superbly.

Whenever we get a corner or freekick the crowd chants his name.

Please can we keep him? 😂
 
As a Bristol City season ticket holder we absolutely love him so far.

A gift from Uncle Roy (I imagine that's who linked us to him)

He is extremely versatile, he'll start RB or LB but get switched to the other side at 60-70minutes with no drop in performance.

He's fast, dead balls are excellent and fitted in with the squad superbly.

Whenever we get a corner or freekick the crowd chants his name.

Please can we keep him? 😂
Given that we rarely see our loaned out players again, I’d say there’s a good chance.
 
As a Bristol City season ticket holder we absolutely love him so far.

A gift from Uncle Roy (I imagine that's who linked us to him)

He is extremely versatile, he'll start RB or LB but get switched to the other side at 60-70minutes with no drop in performance.

He's fast, dead balls are excellent and fitted in with the squad superbly.

Whenever we get a corner or freekick the crowd chants his name.

Please can we keep him? 😂
Sorry, we'll want him back, I hope
 
As a Bristol City season ticket holder we absolutely love him so far.

A gift from Uncle Roy (I imagine that's who linked us to him)

He is extremely versatile, he'll start RB or LB but get switched to the other side at 60-70minutes with no drop in performance.

He's fast, dead balls are excellent and fitted in with the squad superbly.

Whenever we get a corner or freekick the crowd chants his name.

Please can we keep him? 😂
I saw him play in our Italian friendlies. He looked a bit of a handful but clearly needs more game time outside of youth team set up. Will benefit both BC and Palace for him to get that on loan. Hope his good form continues RT.
 
Romain Esse out for 8-12 weeks apparently with ankle injury. Not in squad tonight for match against Middlesbrough. He had been starting for Millwall since joining on loan
 
and another one today for the only goal of the game. Tops the division by two. The header for the goal was outstanding. He started at left back and finished at right so not even playing as a wing-back
He's both footed & we're short on LB&RB so he's covering both. Very handy for squad rotations. Assists aside his defending in both positions has been excellent.

He could be deadly if played advanced but I don't think I'll see it at City due to the squad needs this season.
 
Rio is doing well and looking at the chances he's created could have a few more assists already. And we have a recall clause.

Lots of click bait around Mitchell moving to one of the big boys as he’s in the last year of his contract. If he doesn’t sign a new deal I can see him going in January for a fee and Cardines being recalled.
 
Lots of click bait around Mitchell moving to one of the big boys as he’s in the last year of his contract. If he doesn’t sign a new deal I can see him going in January for a fee and Cardines being recalled.
I thought the same when I saw last night's gossip page on the Beeb. Does anyone know why Mitchell hasn't (apparently) been offered a new contract?
 
Lots of click bait around Mitchell moving to one of the big boys as he’s in the last year of his contract. If he doesn’t sign a new deal I can see him going in January for a fee and Cardines being recalled.
There have been reports that he doesn't necessarily want to go but if he's offered silly money probably will and while it's good to have a natural successor Mitchell leaving would be a sad day.
 
Rio is doing well and looking at the chances he's created could have a few more assists already. And we have a recall clause.

Hopefully you don't recall but if you do I think he'll be able to fill the gap. He does seem a bit good for champ level.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top