• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Johnstone and Ahamada want to leave

I tend to the view that the club know what they're doing. We have no idea what terms there may have been in Sam's contract when he signed for us.
there was a rumoured release clause in that contract, and there was talk he might leave last summer which i suspect was why we went out and got Henderson.

However, he then signed a new improved contract in Sept/Oct last year.

So Palace would surely have removed or increased the release clause at that point.

Also it appears SJ is only home sick when he is not playing - strange that

Now that Bournemouth have got Kepa on loan from Chelsea I expect we will get Travers on from them. The keeper you refer to was specifically bought for the Academy

He's 22 which means registered as a senior player how is that academy.

Not sure why we would want Travers a keeper who has no Prem experience and is 25 we already have a 3rd keeper like this. (would have made more sense to get Ramsdale)

We need a keeper who will fight for 1 spot

Am I missing something??

So, Johnstone leaves Palace as number 2, unhappy he is not first choice, then joins Wolves - as their number 2!

That seems like someone’s nose has been put out of joint!

At least we have another £10m in the bank and a good replacement

Back