CPFCSaturn
Member
- Country
England
Here's my world view sonny.
There is endless tragedy and misery occurring in the world every second of every day. I have to try and look after my tiny piece of that world because that is all I can do.
If world events impact on that, I will side with the course of action most likely to bring a favourable outcome for those important to me. That is not always easy to call, but one makes a choice.
Then there are people like you who are so arrogant, naive and desperate to feel virtuous that you hand pick a single event in Earth's history and claim to have a superior moral outlook on it, like in this case, that Palestinians wearing the white hats and being innocent victims of tyranny.
And in your desperate desire to be 'right on', you rationalise your position with all kinds of stuff about genocide and lack of justification.
You really think you understand what is going on out there?
I oppose genocide on a Crystal Palace supporters forum in my free time... I'm really not that desperate to do anything other than kill a few hours at work and point out obvious bullshit. You can sell yourself whatever story you like to justify your obvious anger and unhappiness, but just know much like most of the bollocks you swallow from Farage, it's a work of total fantasy.