• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

I'd hate to be a Tottenham fan

Out of all the ‘big’ London clubs I dislike them the least. I think they’ve had some players I’ve really liked over the years back in the day I loved big Martin Chivers when I was a kid, Pat Jennings was a great keeper, Glen Hoddle is one of my all time favourite footballers, he was a genius with his passing and some of the goals he scored. Obviously Peter Taylor went there, which hurt at the time, but I still liked watching him. Also Gazza is one of my all time non-palace favourites

Not so much these days I must admit, but I think when I was a kid I just loved all football and I appreciated good players on other teams

Also their new gaff is the best of ground I've ever been too

Re your last line. Certainly agree - amazing ground - must be best in country - by a country mile!

At least they get to see Maddison doing a fish out of water impression every week like he did in the first half today!!

He’s up there with Pickford on my hate list of opposition players. Decent player at times, but what a t*** he can be, whinging at the ref every 5 minutes. Sitting behind the goal at the Whitehorse, I get the impression even their keeper doesn’t like him

Back