Has anyone ever won anything ?

i won a Doc. Martins T shirt once.

(i actually cheated, you was meant to post back a winning bottle cap , so i got my losing cap top, made sure i made a cap impression in the envelope, wet the corner, tore it off and posted an empty envelope)

got my highly prized t shirt a few weeks later, which i had covered in paint a few days later.

I think ive won a TV decades ago but gave it away?
f*** knows...
 
I scored the winning goal in a West London Schools under 11's Cup competition back in 1972.
The best thing about it was the fact the maths teacher who was the football coach pulled me out of an english lesson to play and I was under 10's at the time.
Billy Big bollocks or what after that lads!
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top