Glasner to Forest

Didn't we repeatedly fire Coppell despite the fact he seemed to be doing his best, whereas Glasner possibly f**ked off for his own career? Not saying we should boo Glasner, just the Glasner/Coppell comparison in this case might be apples and oranges.

Honestly coppell was a bit before my time so I won't comment on that. But for me Glasner gave me the best moments of my life as a palace fan.

Everyone leaves for their own career. Even freedman did. Glasner at least honoured his contract so it's not like he f***ed off really?
 
I dont care much for ex players or ex managers when they come back .I applauded Glasner enough at Wembley and in Leipzig ,he wont be getting any more as manager at another team . I wont boo him either
I'm just only interested in Palace and who's at the club now .

Pierre Sage's Red n Blue army , COYP!
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top