Forest home

Has anyone noticed the club are changing the ticket sharing mechanism? I share mine fairly regularly and have done so once this season with no issue. I'm trying to share it for forest and its not working. Appreciate any responses

Is sharing the ticket as easy as clicking the “share” button in your fan wallet and sending a text? I got international tickets, and we were supposed to leave the States today, but our kids got the flu so we had to cancel our trip. I’m heartbroken, but I hate to see them go to waste, and the box office is already closed. Anyone know the rules here? I also don’t want them to end up in the wrong hands.

Edit: I see the Box Office is open on Saturday. Will try there first.
 
On the CPFC App - (I cant find the same info / update on the website)
August 6th there was an update on ticket sharing -

Basically blaming the changes on PL rules on ticket sharing, implemented this season - The article itself (if u can find it) has a few paragraphs so its worth reading - But the short version:

Season ticket holders are only allowed to share their season ticket with another PAID member who is part of their friends & family list - Deadline to share the ticket is 3 hours b4 KO.
 
Hi, looking for 1x ticket anywhere in the lower Holmesdale. A child's ticket would be perfect but will take an adult ticket. It's for my 5 year olds first game. Thanks Tom.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top