England
England
England
England
Still availableGot a ticket for Forest available, £40 - Arthur wait block W, Row 40.
England
Still available. Face valueHave a pair available in the Whitehorse.
England
I believe they can switch it off if they feel they need to as they did for the Arsenal game end of last season. Maybe they think this game could be a bit too hostile to be sharing tickets aroundHas anyone noticed the club are changing the ticket sharing mechanism? I share mine fairly regularly and have done so once this season with no issue. I'm trying to share it for forest and its not working. Appreciate any responses
England
Ah cheers that's actually a fairly reasonable suggestion. I've worked out I think its that I've not paid for season ticket+ so I am very limited as to who I can transfer tickets to. Club taking every step to restrict the most loyal fans of years in how they can share their tickets oh wellI believe they can switch it off if they feel they need to as they did for the Arsenal game end of last season. Maybe they think this game could be a bit too hostile to be sharing tickets around
England