Forest home

KinghamG

New member
Country
England
2 x Gold members looking for 2 tickets for 11 Oct as managed to be at work and no idea they went on release yesterday! Cheers, Graham
 
Need one for my boy, anywhere in the holmesdale.
Just need it to get in, he will come and stand with me.
He’s a member i am a season ticket holder, so have client ref numbers.
Thanks in advance.
 
1 adult ticket available for Forest. Lower Holmesdale. block F row 5. Pop us a dm if you’d like it.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the club are changing the ticket sharing mechanism? I share mine fairly regularly and have done so once this season with no issue. I'm trying to share it for forest and its not working. Appreciate any responses
 
Has anyone noticed the club are changing the ticket sharing mechanism? I share mine fairly regularly and have done so once this season with no issue. I'm trying to share it for forest and its not working. Appreciate any responses
I believe they can switch it off if they feel they need to as they did for the Arsenal game end of last season. Maybe they think this game could be a bit too hostile to be sharing tickets around
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top