• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Eze Problem Child?

I friend of mine (a United supporter) said he had heard from a couple of sources that the reason no-one bid on Eze this summer is that he had some kind of attitude problem and was a problem. What I see is a gifted footballer, deeply religious with a wonderful smile all the time and no evidence of any attitude. I also see someone who has conquered adversity many times and is a highly impressive human being but I thought I'd ask if anyone had heard of anything. Mainly so I can tell my mate where to go.
Tell your mate not to listen to dickheads

Ye your mate is talking rubbish. Eze gets praised by loads in the squad for his attitude. Ward was on Talksport only the other day talking about how humble Ebz is. I think United need to concentrate on their own problems, of which there are many 🤣
exactly. Made up wa nk just to justify a poor transfer window.
The bloke is a maverick and maybe difficult to accommodate in every team but there is absolutely nothing wrong with his attitude, in fact it is the complete opposite

I suggest the OP asks his mate if he has heard that Bruno Fernandes has been touring the gay bars of Manchester and paying for sex with under age rent boys. He won’t have done because I have just made it up. My point is that we live in an age where anyone can spread any old boll*x. There is no evidence whatsoever that Eze is a ‘problem child’ just as there is no evidence whatsoever concerning Bruno Fernandes, it is all just made up nonsense.

Have a read of this, self entitled west span fans or what . . .

Back