• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Eze Problem Child?

Well I coudn't agree more with all that I read here but I thought I'd ask the question.

Thanks for all the input. My mate can get back into his miserable Man United seasonal box and for the record he's not from Streatham Hil, I am LOL.

CYOP.

For someone who is being discussed as having an attitude problem - he don't half seem to laugh and smile a lot.............

Not really related to the original point of the thread but given Eze's limited minutes on this international break and Carsley using Grealish and Gordon instead, I wonder if Eze is going to struggle to get into the next England squad once Palmer, Foden and Bellingham are available again.

Not really related to the original point of the thread but given Eze's limited minutes on this international break and Carsley using Grealish and Gordon instead, I wonder if Eze is going to struggle to get into the next England squad once Palmer, Foden and Bellingham are available again.
I hope they do forget about him, he dosent fit in, they play him out of possition, he is a maverick, Le Tissier style, i hope he follows le Tissiers one club outlook 😎

Certainly might do.

Got a lot of the ball last night, but didn't really do anything. Caught in possession a few times, fluffed a shot, overhit a cross. Would be hard to argue his case over those mentioned

Certainly might do.

Got a lot of the ball last night, but didn't really do anything. Caught in possession a few times, fluffed a shot, overhit a cross. Would be hard to argue his case over those mentioned
Deffiately, leave him to do his stuff for, B*****S to England

As an England fan though it's annoying because he offers something that nobody else in that squad offers. His direct running and close control is sublime and even though he missed a couple of chances, I felt as though as soon as he came on their defence began panicking.

I honestly think if he got a chance and got a goal or assist his confidence would blossom and he'd become a star.

Same thing for Wharton. Obviously Carsley likes Gomes and Mainoo from their time in the U21s together so feels like he's a step further away now than he was a couple of months ago.

I friend of mine (a United supporter) said he had heard from a couple of sources that the reason no-one bid on Eze this summer is that he had some kind of attitude problem and was a problem. What I see is a gifted footballer, deeply religious with a wonderful smile all the time and no evidence of any attitude. I also see someone who has conquered adversity many times and is a highly impressive human being but I thought I'd ask if anyone had heard of anything. Mainly so I can tell my mate where to go.
Probably just trying to justify to himself & anyone else that he can get to listen as to why UTD didn't bid on him - after all they have such a successful track record in these things -

I friend of mine (a United supporter) said he had heard from a couple of sources that the reason no-one bid on Eze this summer is that he had some kind of attitude problem and was a problem. What I see is a gifted footballer, deeply religious with a wonderful smile all the time and no evidence of any attitude. I also see someone who has conquered adversity many times and is a highly impressive human being but I thought I'd ask if anyone had heard of anything. Mainly so I can tell my mate where to go.
Ye your mate is talking rubbish. Eze gets praised by loads in the squad for his attitude. Ward was on Talksport only the other day talking about how humble Ebz is. I think United need to concentrate on their own problems, of which there are many 🤣

Leave my boy alone.

As an England fan though it's annoying because he offers something that nobody else in that squad offers. His direct running and close control is sublime and even though he missed a couple of chances, I felt as though as soon as he came on their defence began panicking.

I honestly think if he got a chance and got a goal or assist his confidence would blossom and he'd become a star.

Same thing for Wharton. Obviously Carsley likes Gomes and Mainoo from their time in the U21s together so feels like he's a step further away now than he was a couple of months ago.
Wharton is like our little secret. Only Palace fans seam to know how good he is.

He'll likely now not get a sniff at England, and next summer Pep will come in with a £100m+ bid, and everyone will finally start taking some notice.

Wharton is like our little secret. Only Palace fans seam to know how good he is.

He'll likely now not get a sniff at England, and next summer Pep will come in with a £100m+ bid, and everyone will finally start taking some notice.
And Pep will get lauded for unearthing another star and being the greatest manager in the history of everything. And all on a shoestring budget.

Back