No way turned his back on us to go elsewhere so thats a big fat no in my eyesI honestly still think we should sack Sage and bring in Howe.
No way turned his back on us to go elsewhere so thats a big fat no in my eyesI honestly still think we should sack Sage and bring in Howe.
Yes our errors are schoolboy stuffI think we did ok, 2nd half, Benitez was mostly kicking up the pitch, less tippy tappy, IMO Larsen, Pino both had decent games, Lerma and Kamada best two, very pleased for Sage, but he needs to stop the Tippy Tap at the back, they are not good enough on the ball, Delap looked awful, Gibbs-White dosent fit in the system, at all
England
I would 'like' this twice if I could.May as well just bring Roy back if thats the sort of football you want
I love Sageball
England
🙄I honestly still think we should sack Sage and bring in Howe.
Weird stuff. Are they yearning for a rival in lieu of Derby being in the Premier League?
England
Ukraine
As opposed to the mood after the first 40mins!This thread is incredibly joyous. End the season here yeah?
USA
Rriiggght. He has to be English I guess.I honestly still think we should sack Sage and bring in Howe.
England
Let's pretend that never happened!As opposed to the mood after the first 40mins!
England
I've had a squint at a couple of sites and the overriding comments suggest our second goal was offside and the third was a clear foul in the build-up. Well, they would say that wouldn't they.Anyone been on the Forest forum totroll themsee what they made of it?
England
I reckon you could stick the actual sweaty b****** to the club shop if you could get a forklift and bolster the lintel.Weird stuff. Are they yearning for a rival in lieu of Derby being in the Premier League?
Also, surprised a sticker of Marinakis would fit on the front of the club shop. Must have been seriously scaled down...
The Same Again.On a side note, anyone know what Pino had written on his shirt when he scored?
England
England
Fair play to them then, I think we would have wet our pants more than this.I've had a squint at a couple of sites and the overriding comments suggest our second goal was offside and the third was a clear foul in the build-up. Well, they would say that wouldn't they.
Someone wondered what Benitez had been sniffing to be that sharp.
A few questioning Glasner's team selection and team formation (sounds familiar) although I can't see any suggesting he should go.
This post is a classic: So.... apart from the offside goal and the foul on keeper/handball goal, how was it?
England
I might get this t-shirt to save me talking to the bloke in Subway.The Same Again.
England
No way..!!Lerma was MotM. Should be playing every game
I'm sorry, but on what grounds would you doI honestly still think we should sack Sage and bring in Howe.
England
I may have underplayed their reactions somewhat - there were certainly many vociferous comments containing lots of asterisks, but I didn't want to lower the tone.Fair play to them then, I think we would have wet our pants more than this.