Crystal Palace vs. Nottingham Forest match thread

I don't know but I'm not a fan of this Kahallili bloke. Seems to lack the beans to do the job, lacks quality, gives it away and switches off.

It's early on him but
 
  • Like
Reactions: JHB
They are just ripping us apart at will, bet Glasner cant believe his luck.

The defensive training during the International break isnt paying dividends.
 
That's the players not doing there job pretty sure Sage hasn't told them to do that
Is it? Do you think the players have unilaterally decided to press high? Do you think they’ve taken it on themselves to try and pass out from the back and push the wingbacks on and the centre halves wide? I don’t. I think those are Sage’s tactics.
 
Is it? Do you think the players have unilaterally decided to press high? Do you think they’ve taken it on themselves to try and pass out from the back and push the wingbacks on and the centre halves wide? I don’t. I think those are Sage’s tactics.
Exactly, our tactics and instructions are either wrong, or the players aren't implementing them. We don't have the players for the high press. Pino is not strong, none of our forwards get stuck in. Nketiah is probably the best at it and he usually gets injured, and certainly does not finish well anyway
 
Nothing with this set of players suggests they understand what the manager is trying to do. Same with Sage himself, his tactics are unsuited to the time scale he has and the players he picks. An incoherent mess, and a good thumping by Brighton should see him gone.
 
Blimey, this is painful to watch.

We were renowned for our defensive prowess not so long ago. Not now.

I can't believe what I'm seeing to be honest.
 
Our defence looks pitiful today. Canvot is just not Premiership standard particularly with composure and passing. He always looks terrified and makes me the same.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top