That's the players not doing there job pretty sure Sage hasn't told them to do thatAbsolutely awful performance so far..!! We’re all over the place defensively.
Just not sure about Sage at all..!!
Australia
Ireland
You misspelled “Strand Larsen”!If Munoz had scored there....
Is it? Do you think the players have unilaterally decided to press high? Do you think they’ve taken it on themselves to try and pass out from the back and push the wingbacks on and the centre halves wide? I don’t. I think those are Sage’s tactics.That's the players not doing there job pretty sure Sage hasn't told them to do that
England
Clearly the 3 week break wasn’t used productively.Wtf has happened since the Leeds game!?
He and Wharton are having awful games but it’s clear they are being asked to play roles that don’t suit themClearly the 3 week break wasn’t used productively.
Pino annoys me so bloody lightweight..!!
Ireland
Exactly, our tactics and instructions are either wrong, or the players aren't implementing them. We don't have the players for the high press. Pino is not strong, none of our forwards get stuck in. Nketiah is probably the best at it and he usually gets injured, and certainly does not finish well anywayIs it? Do you think the players have unilaterally decided to press high? Do you think they’ve taken it on themselves to try and pass out from the back and push the wingbacks on and the centre halves wide? I don’t. I think those are Sage’s tactics.
England
Scotland
England
Veneto